Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I’ll tell you the same as everyone else. Yes he went private. PM him. He might be willing to take a couple extra orders randomly.

One thing I am sure of, he doesn’t want to hear everyone bitch, cry, and moan that they are not VIP (not directed At you)

I hope this to be the case. I don’t tylcially linger around too much; I stay busy. I shot him a pM. Hopefully he will deal. If not, I may Be looking for direction to do some research.

I appreciate the help brothers.

Just a heads up guys....

Nolva is on a hold till Saturday. Won't have time to get any mixed and capped till then.

Weather is getting nicer and mom has you doing yard work?
You can't just bum around in the basement all day. You need sunlight, you're looking awfully pale and those pajamas need a run or two through the washing machine.

Dude! Leg recovered great. Ran my TRT from to October to December from December to February just a short Prop blast and just over a week ago started this Tren run on TRT. Finding better results with lower dose short runs. Not sure why my body is all of sudden liking that.

I made counselor in December. It’s definitely love hate doing God’s work in a devils playground.
I get it. I get it. Glad to hear everything has been going well. Still with that (nurse?) You were with? Or was that a 'pink cloud'? Wanted to ask you where you got your gear cases from? I'm using essential oil holders but yours were dope.