Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

0204BF97-3FFE-4B63-A6DE-57745E19F9E3.jpeg

More pins/syringes arrived today. Was able to fill up an entire work-boot shoebox. (much larger than a regular shoebox)

Do you guys think I need more? Please advise.

Where from? Need to do that myself!!

Usually buy from GPZ. Quick and cheap shipping and what I need is always in stock. Just bought the cheapo nipro syringes for drawing, and BD needles for pinning. It’s crazy how much better BD needles are than every other brand.

View attachment 109098

More pins/syringes arrived today. Was able to fill up an entire work-boot shoebox. (much larger than a regular shoebox)

Do you guys think I need more? Please advise.
Do the math. How long is your cycle. How many pins per week. Times how many cycles per year plus trt if your on that. Most of the boxes I get from healthy kin are 100 to a box so that lasts awhile.

I think one of you should go to the doctor. And get on TRT. So you can live longer, and I can get on the “Naughty” list. I’m on the fucking nice list right now.

:(

Do the math. How long is your cycle. How many pins per week. Times how many cycles per year plus trt if your on that. Most of the boxes I get from healthy kin are 100 to a box so that lasts awhile.

I got way more than enough haha. I was just being sarcastic with the post :)
Moreso just excited I found a use for the giant box my work boots came in. Bulkiest work boots I’ve ever owned, but they’re tanks. Just not fun to walk up 5 flights of stairs in them while also carrying 40lbs of tools and nails in my tool belt.

I only use melanotan-2 and no other peptides so I didn’t need to go overboard with the slin pins.

Lol thats it? 200 syringes with 20g draw pins, 200 25g pins, and 200 insulin pins at a time for me. Bulk baby.

You don’t have to be such an elitist prick! God! (Hope you can catch my sarcasm, if not that’s what the message in parentheses is for)

This is the TGI thread. No need for the parenthesis. Call me a prick and mean it.

You god damn prick!

If I were morefyah I’d call you a bunch of shit like a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, bigoted prick! But fortunately I’m not retarded so I’ll leave it at just prick.

You god damn prick!

If I were morefyah I’d call you a bunch of shit like a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, bigoted prick! But fortunately I’m not retarded so I’ll leave it at just prick.
He’s can’t spell words with more than 6 letters so, that’d never happen.

Must resist starting shit with that idiot again..........

I have him ignored, so every once in a while I’ll see someone responding to a ghost. He’s the only person I’ve had to put on my ignore list since joining in ‘14. He’s just a special kind of stupid and I cannot mentally handle reading his retarded drivel.

I have him ignored, so every once in a while I’ll see someone responding to a ghost. He’s the only person I’ve had to put on my ignore list since joining in ‘14. He’s just a special kind of stupid and I cannot mentally handle reading his retarded drivel.
I’ve got one person on ignore and it’s not him(yet).