Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Morning TGI ,bigbaldbeardguy,yes&t-bagger,iceman,kimmy,MrGod,century,ect,ect...yest a little rough glad to see peace once more u buncha alphas...

The strength increase from this cycle is so incredible that's it's becoming problematic. I just picked up my Maui Jim's and they got snagged on my car's cupholder. I thought I barely touched them but they snapped in two.

thanks for the advice. i really dont have the patience to read it all the way... i can understand someone being defiant to paying the donation and what not, but i suppose i should see if its been done or not. ill check it out.
you don't have patience? I can help with that. Send me 300 dollars in the mail ( I take bitcoin too) and I'll send you some great stuff

i dont plan on doing a single order. i mean today i do. but in a couple months i will be placing another. and so on. and yes i am already in talks with him. thank you

He was referring to TGI when saying “him” NOT the Venom guy. I would hold up the reins on ordering from Venom. Just spend 10 mins reading that thread while on the toilet. You can thank me now or thank me later.

Take my chances on MSG over venom lol
Right, if I were to start sourcing venom is probably one of the last brand names I’d go with. There’s so many other sweet brand names available still like
“FuckJuice”
“Gear blaster space shit”
“Mein test kampf”
.......just to name a few

Right, if I were to start sourcing venom is probably one of the last brand names I’d go with. There’s so many other sweet brand names available still like
“FuckJuice”
“Gear blaster space shit”
“Mein test kampf”
.......just to name a few

I’m partial to the last one lol

I’m partial to being busy a good bit; looks like while I was away he went private.

Right when I sent a new order in.

I’m partial to being busy a good bit; looks like while I was away he went private.

Right when I sent a new order in.

I’ll tell you the same as everyone else. Yes he went private. PM him. He might be willing to take a couple extra orders randomly.

One thing I am sure of, he doesn’t want to hear everyone bitch, cry, and moan that they are not VIP (not directed At you)