Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Usually buy from GPZ. Quick and cheap shipping and what I need is always in stock. Just bought the cheapo nipro syringes for drawing, and BD needles for pinning. It’s crazy how much better BD needles are than every other brand.
Thanks for the info! Gonna go with the BD pins!!

I got way more than enough haha. I was just being sarcastic with the post :)
Moreso just excited I found a use for the giant box my work boots came in. Bulkiest work boots I’ve ever owned, but they’re tanks. Just not fun to walk up 5 flights of stairs in them while also carrying 40lbs of tools and nails in my tool belt.

I only use melanotan-2 and no other peptides so I didn’t need to go overboard with the slin pins.

That’s awesome, I use my boot box as well.

Anybody use or have experience with the supp. Resveratrol? @Roger rabbit you seem to know all kinds of good random shit, lol.

Studies are limited and it looks like 2g per day would be needed to be beneficial, but the potential benefits seem promising, especially with all the shit we pump into our bodies.

Been off a few weeks and log in to see tgi’s gone private :mad: Is there a way in after the cutoff? Full nudes? Pics off the starfish? Reverse anal?

Any benefit of the spray over in pill form? @Roger rabbit ? I currently take a magnesium/potassium supplement, but is pill form. I’ve heard you need to dose higher with pills because you don’t absorb it all, but other than absorption any benefit of the spray over other forms?

Main benefit is absorption. Spray/topical also typically uses a higher quality of magnesium. ( yes, not all forms of magnesium are equal [emoji51]) but main difference is purely absorption.

Anybody use or have experience with the supp. Resveratrol? @Roger rabbit you seem to know all kinds of good random shit, lol.

Studies are limited and it looks like 2g per day would be needed to be beneficial, but the potential benefits seem promising, especially with all the shit we pump into our bodies.

Got nothing In my knowledge bAse on this one unfortunately [emoji30]

Oh looks like I'm coughing up $1,050 FOR A FUCKING MRI.... For what ever the fuck reason my insurance won't cover it... But saw my primary care after the orthopedic and he was pretty much like man you're gonna have to get it because he also thinks I need surgery... So I am SERIOUSLY hoping the MRI shows no surgery needed. But they both said they can partially feel the tendon is loose. Hopefully a partial tear and not at the bone...:mad::oops::(

Oh looks like I'm coughing up $1,050 FOR A FUCKING MRI.... For what ever the fuck reason my insurance won't cover it... But saw my primary care after the orthopedic and he was pretty much like man you're gonna have to get it because he also thinks I need surgery... So I am SERIOUSLY hoping the MRI shows no surgery needed. But they both said they can partially feel the tendon is loose. Hopefully a partial tear and not at the bone...:mad::oops::(
Dude WHAT? They won’t cover a doctor ordered MRI?

Just say “no hablo ingles” and have some lawn clippings and grass stains on you. Should be fine.

Dude WHAT? They won’t cover a doctor ordered MRI?

Just say “no hablo ingles” and have some lawn clippings and grass stains on you. Should be fine.
Seriously... I bet if I lived off the govt it'd be free. I'm livid man. I just don't understand. I feel like they're just capitalizing on an injury because it's a necessary step in the process to find out the severity of the injury. I feel like I'm being hustled. Lol

But like the doc said. It fuckin sucks but it's worth it to know if surgery is necessary.

Seriously... I bet if I lived off the govt it'd be free. I'm livid man. I just don't understand. I feel like they're just capitalizing on an injury because it's a necessary step in the process to find out the severity of the injury. I feel like I'm being hustled. Lol

But like the doc said. It fuckin sucks but it's worth it to know if surgery is necessary.

Call your insurance, figure out the policy. There might be steps you need before the MRI that you can take before they cover it.

Call your insurance, figure out the policy. There might be steps you need before the MRI that you can take before they cover it.
this x1000, there's so much bureaucratic bullshit. For mine, you can't just go get an MRI unless there are xrays done, then the xrays are taken to an ortho and then the ortho orders the MRI. MRI's aren't presumed to be needed so unless certain steps are taken they won't cover them.

I have him ignored, so every once in a while I’ll see someone responding to a ghost. He’s the only person I’ve had to put on my ignore list since joining in ‘14. He’s just a special kind of stupid and I cannot mentally handle reading his retarded drivel.
I'm not convinced with all that Jamaican shit either. I'd put money on him being some pimple faced red headed 17 year old white kid or possibly some "wigger" from the burbs. Either way he was 100% assclown.

I'm not convinced with all that Jamaican shit either. I'd put money on him being some pimple faced red headed 17 year old white kid or possibly some "wigger" from the burbs. Either way he was 100% assclown.
Is that what he was trying to sound like ? I thought he was just legit low IQ sub sharan. You know they still haven’t even invented the wheel on there own.