Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

They never went into detail on whether or not Terminator’s actually had working sperm. I mean... you had blood and skin. I presume no heart though or lungs or any other vital organs.

They may have put some sort of titanium alloy fakes in his sack, like they do show dogs, but I’m guessing he has no balls or even a schlong.

I can assure you skynet built me fully functional, so much so that I got your cousin pregnant somehow

Dude imma pm you!

Gross you wanna stick your fingers up his butt to tickle his prostate

Your boyfriend is pretty shredded. Small chest though! :confused: I’m sure HE knows just how you like it. He makes you wear the trump mask! Lol, that bitch is gross!!
So you’re supposed to be the tolerant one but yet degrading gay’s?

But Primo is way safer for women than Mast, am I right? Based on what I’ve read, it should be avoided by women - Mast, that is.
I don’t think that is true. Primo is definitely well tolerated by women. That’s proven. I saw doses of mast for women at 50-100 per week so there is definitely a use for it. I’d almost argue that mast is the better route for women if they use mast prop. Any signs of negative sides a women develops and she can drop it and it will clear from the body in a few days. Same woman using primo e and begins taking larger doses then realize there is an issue will have to wait substantially longer for it to clear. Primo i think is more well known in the woman’s world of aas but I’m sure there is a use for mast as well. It is a very mild compound.

I don’t think that is true. Primo is definitely well tolerated by women. That’s proven. I saw doses of mast for women at 50-100 per week so there is definitely a use for it. I’d almost argue that mast is the better route for women if they use mast prop. Any signs of negative sides a women develops and she can drop it and it will clear from the body in a few days. Same woman using primo e and begins taking larger doses then realize there is an issue will have to wait substantially longer for it to clear. Primo i think is more well known in the woman’s world of aas but I’m sure there is a use for mast as well. It is a very mild compound.
Thanks bro!

I’m just going off of what I read and it said Mast is highly androgenic and should be avoided by women. I found that odd since they originally used it to treat breast cancer.

The competitors I know favor anavar and primo first. Even fucking bikini girls. It’s super mild and I’d surely go there first before touching another injectable.

I can assure you skynet built me fully functional, so much so that I got your cousin pregnant somehow

Gross you wanna stick your fingers up his butt to tickle his prostate
Wtf!? Lmao. You lost me...

It was a technical difficulty that had too much info on his first bloodwork post. I pmd him to let him know and he fixed the issue lol.

I’m just going off of what I read and it said Mast is highly androgenic and should be avoided by women. I found that odd since they originally used it to treat breast cancer.

The competitors I know favor anavar and primo first. Even fucking bikini girls. It’s super mild and I’d surely go there first before touching another injectable.
I’m by no means saying mast is the answer for women. You asked if a women can use it. They can. Is it a first choice among them probably not. When it comes to experimenting though I think the benefit is being a short ester they can bail quick if shit goes south.

Wtf!? Lmao. You lost me...

It was a technical difficulty that had too much info on his first bloodwork post. I pmd him to let him know and he fixed the issue lol.

You just admitted you pm’d (prostate massaged) him bro. All good I don’t judge what two adults do in private ;)

Alright fellas. What supplements/vitamins are a must with a Tren 600 mast 600 test 500 cycle? I dose t3 as well.

Let's try to avoid snake oils...

Running test p/ mast p/Tren A blend for a 4week taper while the enanthate builds up if that effects it.

You just admitted you pm’d (prostate massaged) him bro. All good I don’t judge what two adults do in private ;)
And now you found me lol. I had no clue what you were getting at earlier haha!

All I’m gonna say is I was just trying to help.... :oops: besides, you don’t pm and tell! o_O
Everyone knows that! :p:D

Alright fellas. What supplements/vitamins are a must with a Tren 600 mast 600 test 500 cycle? I dose t3 as well.

Let's try to avoid snake oils...

Running test p/ mast p/Tren A blend for a 4week taper while the enanthate builds up if that effects it.
Buffered vitamin c complex powder at 5g. I use policosanol for cholesterol. I also use milk thistle.

Currently running Tren at 300mg/wk and TRT at 200mg/wk and love it better than any high Test/Tren combo I’ve run.

Where the fuck do I order my gear from now guys. Titter jumped off at about time to put an order together. I’ve been a no hassle customer with fast payment. I want the vip treatment. What up @TitaniumGear (TGI) ? I’ll trade the Christmas swole globe for VIP. A collectors piece should be my ticket in.