Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Thanks. I didn't think to inject air into each vial separately before drawing. I was trying to push air into each vial after the liquid was in from the first and second one. Pain in the ass. Your method sounds perfect.
No problem. Any questions just ask.

Your were a pussy ass soldier that jo

What size pins are you drawing with? I’ve only ever had this problem when using cheap ones like monoject or excel.
I already mentioned this but I’m overflowing my syringes with multiple compounds to 3.5ml @ 1100mg a shot.
No issues at all drawing and not using MCT either. It shouldn’t matter what order you draw your gear or it’s viscosity.
I don’t give a shit what your political views are or anything else for that matter but don’t you dare talk shit about a vet. There are heated opinions and being just plain disrespectful. You are not only insulting him but every other bet here. Show some respect or at the very least keep your mouth shut about that.

I don’t give a shit what your political views are or anything else for that matter but don’t you dare talk shit about a vet. There are heated opinions and being just plain disrespectful. You are not only insulting him but every other bet here. Show some respect or at the very least keep your mouth shut about that.

Don’t expect anything better from this child. He’s belligerent and disrespectful to everyone. I guarantee he’s young. Either that or incredibly lacking in intelligence.

Sorry fucked that off posting the first time. Drawn 26 hours post injection. Test P 75/Tren A 100 EOD

Attachments

• IMG_6532.JPG
    IMG_6532.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 49
I’ve heard it all before and it always comes from cowards that are content to let other men do work for them.
Thank you

I say what the fuck I want about you and any other TOY SOLDIER that steps.
You don’t get my respect for not being able to get a GED and having no other choose to join a group that slaughters innocent women and children for a paycheck no less. You don’t get respect unless you volunteered for ww2. You can suck all the military dick you want.
You are not a hero faggot!

Don’t expect anything better from this child. He’s belligerent and disrespectful to everyone. I guarantee he’s young. Either that or incredibly lacking in intelligence.
I know. I’ve had my moments on here and vented and I try to not get involved in much but I have lines. I happen to be very passionate about the treatment of vets. It doesn’t matter your political views. Views on our involvement in wars. Whether or not it’s right or wrong. A vet is someone who believed they were doing something for the greater good knowing their life was on the line. Sacrificing himself for the man next to him. There is tremendous honor in that sacrifice and it should at the very least be respected. It applies to LE. Firemen. First responders too but I think soldiers have just a bit more risk and they get the least amount of benefits during and after their career. They get shit. Then to get disrespected on top of that is just wrong. I have cops where I live making 150000 a year and more just on street patrol. The most they deal with is dis cons and domestics. Not some extremist who will blow themselves up just because.

Well this isn’t going to make this thread any fun.

Can we just stop with all the inflammatory comments intended just to piss dudes off?

Going private is gonna turn out to be your best move TGI. I wouldn’t blame you if you had less of a presence here either.

You don’t get my respect for not being able to get a GED and having no other choose to join a group that slaughters innocent women and children for a paycheck no less. You don’t get respect unless you volunteered for ww2. You can suck all the military dick you want.
Thank you. You have proven exactly what you are and have completely missed the point I was making. Your ignorance is mind boggling that you think there is a difference between volunteering for ww2 and every other conflict after. The simple fact that you even used the word volunteer but still insult vets is actually funny.

Well, sir, as a vendeor, a veteran, and a patriot...

I have heard all i care to hear from you. Not only will you join ondrun in the ignore list, you also just vacated your spot on my list. I now regret helping you with the items you needed to cover your issue at hand. I'll be fucking damned before i do business with somebody that has the balls to shit talk vets in a veteran owned/operated business. No sweat off your back. Find another vendor with tested gear. I hear they are a dime a dozen. Now you have no reason to post here.

Well this isn’t going to make this thread any fun.

Can we just stop with all the inflammatory comments intended just to piss dudes off?

Going private is gonna turn out to be your best move TGI. I wouldn’t blame you if you had less of a presence here either.
I can't outright ban people, but if they want to do business with me, i think topics you suggested may be best to avoid. I'm fairly quick to vacate a roster spot.