Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Oh look the village idiot.
Your were a pussy ass soldier that jo
Nothing says “I’m not a racist, you are” like labeling and degrading an enti
Thanks. I didn't think to inject air into each vial separately before drawing. I was trying to push air into each vial after the liquid was in from the first and second one. Pain in the ass. Your method sounds perfect.
What size pins are you drawing with? I’ve only ever had this problem when using cheap ones like monoject or excel.
I already mentioned this but I’m overflowing my syringes with multiple compounds to 3.5ml @ 1100mg a shot.
No issues at all drawing and not using MCT either. It shouldn’t matter what order you draw your gear or it’s viscosity.

What would stop gear from crashing if it's in the same carrier and it's the same hormone? Why does some gear test and others don't.

Fuck it , give me the psychic hotline @Bigboy727 .. Don't mix it up with the "pillow biting twinks" hotline like last time.
1800 ASK-GARY. Dial that shit up and he will tell you what’s in that vial. He also tell you how got the herpes. It’s a win-win!!:D

Yeah I know and there’s no way to stop you.

But listen, people have to live together and common courtesy allows us to do that. This is supposed to be about steroid advice and specifically Titanium Gear. I know that would be entirely impossible to stay on topic. But light easy airy stuff is easy to bounce back from.

Could you imagine what this thread would be like if we all followed your philosophy?

Imagine flipping on ESPN to see that they broadcast the Ellen Degeneres show.

Categorize your topics, man.

And why I missed the P List...... smh

I'm confused. Draw air. Inject air into vial. Draw compound. Repeat.
this x 1000

Doesn't make a difference, IMO. i've tried it on several occasions and the draw speed was the same.

What would stop gear from crashing if it's in the same carrier and it's the same hormone? Why does some gear test and others don't.

Fuck it , give me the psychic hotline @Bigboy727 .. Don't mix it up with the "pillow biting twinks" hotline like last time.

Different ratios of ba/bb would be my only conclusion.

I don’t care what you do. I don’t care what you believe in. I don’t care at all. But last nights posts and today’s politics are too much for this thread.

This thread has always been popular for humorous banter and steroid advice. Light easy going stuff. The political beliefs and the such are too deep and potentially controversial. Start a separate thread and say whatever you need to say.

Agreed. Im done with it.

What size pins are you drawing with? I’ve only ever had this problem when using cheap ones like monoject or excel.
I already mentioned this but I’m overflowing my syringes with multiple compounds to 3.5ml @ 1100mg a shot.
No issues at all drawing and not using MCT either. It shouldn’t matter what order you draw your gear or it’s viscosity.

I cheaped out and got Excel syringes with a 21g needle to draw. The syringes are shitty. The plunger doesn't move smoothly like the BD ones I had before.

Live and learn.

Looks like we’re back on track here! Finally!
I just have to say I’m glad the stupid shit is over! First time yet in this thread where I was like, WTF!? Also first time I’ve skimmed over posts trying to get to the last page!
Wrong place for that shit here!
We don’t need anything dividing us in here. It’s pointless! We each have a common goal here, and that’s to become better! If you can’t help in making someone better or lift up one another then why even say anything?! This is all rhetorical questions btw lol.
I for one would rather compliment someone or make someone smile instead of putting someone down for personal beliefs.

For example;

@Kim your post today had a thang of beauty behind them! That thang, was YOU baby!! ;)

@TitaniumGear (TGI) you sent out primo for testing and also sending some out samples with orders to get pip reports on! Genius bro! Always on point! Great to hear this! :D

@T-Bagger did you decide to extend your Tren for an extra week? Third week in is usually when your butt will start itchin for your woman to do some lickin! o_O :p :oops: