Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Man. What a day. Politics. Race. Second amendment. Anyone want to come out as a transgender athlete stealing trophies from women? That’d top it off nicely.

So you can rep your people, claim every music genre as your own and say everyone is appropriating your cultural, but if I want to get a celtic tattoo or talk about how proud I am of my people I'm a nazi dick sucking faggot who hates everybody. Very intelligent.

I hope you can get the media's cum out of your eyes long enough to stop victimizing yourself for everything that goes wrong in your life, take some responsibility and can actually do something meaningful with your life. :)

I don’t care what you do. I don’t care what you believe in. I don’t care at all. But last nights posts and today’s politics are too much for this thread.

Simply start a new thread so this Titanium doesn’t become the catch-all for everything.

This thread has always been popular for humorous banter and steroid advice. Light easy going stuff. The political beliefs and the such are too deep and potentially controversial. Start a separate thread and say whatever you need to say.

Or go to Venom Pharma and flood that dumpster thread with whatever you want. The dudes a hard drug dealer so he don’t give a fuck.

I don’t care what you do. I don’t care what you believe in. I don’t care at all. But last nights posts were too much for this thread.

Simply start a new thread so this Titanium doesn’t become the catch-all for everything.

This thread has always been popular for humorous banter and steroid advice. Light easy going stuff. The political beliefs and the such are too deep and potentially controversial. Start a separate thread and say whatever you need to say.

Or go to Venom Pharma and flood that dumpster thread with whatever you want. The dudes a hard drug dealer so he don’t give a fuck.
1600+ pages of the most random and weirdest bullshit. I give 0 fucks what you or anyone else in this thread thinks. That is for me and the people I love to be concerned with. If something pops into my head that I feel like saying, or if I want to respond to some dumb fucks on a random thread on the internet, then that is what I am going to do :)

Man. What a day. Politics. Race. Second amendment. Anyone want to come out as a transgender athlete stealing trophies from women? That’d top it off nicely.
Did you see the rapper that posted a deadlift video identifying as a woman and pulling the women's national record? I think it was europe or something so idk if it was national record, but the equivalent of whatever their record is.

Did you see the rapper that posted a deadlift video identifying as a woman and pulling the women's national record? I think it was europe or something so idk if it was national record, but the equivalent of whatever their record is.
Yes. He identified as a woman only for the duration of the meet lol. Flawless.

Yes. He identified as a woman only for the duration of the meet lol. Flawless.
He has so much to be proud of, like that POS Fallon Fox who thinks he’s a bad ass because he is tranny and crushes women’s eye sockets. Was so glad when he got his ass handed to him by a woman. Now go join the ranks of the men so you can get totally destroyed.

1600+ pages of the most random and weirdest bullshit. I give 0 fucks what you or anyone else in this thread thinks. That is for me and the people I love to be concerned with. If something pops into my head that I feel like saying, or if I want to respond to some dumb fucks on a random thread on the internet, then that is what I am going to do :)

Yeah I know and there’s no way to stop you.

But listen, people have to live together and common courtesy allows us to do that. This is supposed to be about steroid advice and specifically Titanium Gear. I know that would be entirely impossible to stay on topic. But light easy airy stuff is easy to bounce back from.

Could you imagine what this thread would be like if we all followed your philosophy?

Imagine flipping on ESPN to see that they broadcast the Ellen Degeneres show.

Categorize your topics, man.

He has so much to be proud of, like that POS Fallon Fox who thinks he’s a bad ass because he is tranny and crushes women’s eye sockets. Was so glad when he got his ass handed to him by a woman. Now go join the ranks of the men so you can get totally destroyed.
I think it was done specifically to draw attention to how ridiculous this movement is of “if you think you’re a woman today I guess you are” and society bends over to your self-image.

Question is, when is enough enough? Look at France. The media is controlled and you don’t see the yellow vest protests and now the French military (lol, how’s that for an oxymoron?) has the authority to kill them.

I have a French rifle for sale. Never fired, only dropped once!

Chalk it up to inexperience but need some advice on getting three compounds in one syringe. Seems that I just draw air when I go to put the third compound in and cant accurately dose it. Do you guys back-fill when stacking more than two compounds in the same syringe?

How many ounces per mL is your gear, then?

America, in my mind, is still the greatest country in the world. But our imperial measurement system makes no goddamn sense compared to the metric system. Whoever created the imperial measurement system is an idiot who just wanted to create something idiotic when there’s already a better measurement system already available.