Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Yeah, it sounds too good to be true. I still haven’t been able to figure out if DJT is truly anti-establishment. Somehow I doubt it because anyone who is wealthy to that extent is owned by the elite.
Just look at his past, he’s a Lifelong NY Democrat. He’s light years better then Hilary or any other RINO scum but he isn’t a conservative and he can’t even spell Constitution.

Whys he need to spell constitution? It’s aready written. :rolleyes:

I am generally for what he’s doing.

I can’t decide if the bump stock thing was an actual afront to the 2nd or if he did it as a way to buy some lefties knowing it wouldn’t stand up later in SCOTUS.

But overall, I buy in.

How about them steroids?

That's a bunch of bs. Come into a class for a week and watch a teacher.
Right now I'm brainwashing them in finding the perimeter and area of a shape. Omg

Public schools not so much, but universities are filled with radical leftist professors that brainwash the youth’s malleable minds.

Whys he need to spell constitution? It’s aready written. :rolleyes:

I am generally for what he’s doing.

I can’t decide if the bump stock thing was an actual afront to the 2nd or if he did it as a way to buy some lefties knowing it wouldn’t stand up later in SCOTUS.

But overall, I buy in.

How about them steroids?

Likely a way to buy some lefties as they’re clueless when it comes to firearms. Bump stocks are completely useless for all purposes as they decrease accuracy to an absurd degree. No shooting enthusiast or hunter or soldier would ever consider using one for any reason.

Likely a way to buy some lefties as they’re clueless when it comes to firearms. Bump stocks are completely useless for all purposes as they decrease accuracy to an absurd degree. No shooting enthusiast or hunter or soldier would ever consider using one for any reason.
Then you’re not for 2a.

I do what I can. I only live my life by two rules

“Never trust a fart”
“If its a statistical fact, it can’t be racist”

The first one has let me down several times. Everything else is fair game

Never trust a fart. God damn right. I broke this rule yesterday and my underwear paid the price.

Truth be told, I shit my pants twice at work trying to impress my buddies with the longest and loudest farts possible (yea, I'm a professional) It's both hilarious and embarrassing. Luckily, I work in the hospital so I have access to unlimited pairs of scrubs.

66CA3262-6463-491C-BE42-73C9C02C4303.jpeg

Then you’re not for 2a.

I’m 100% for the 2nd amendment. I understand it’s purpose and intent. It ensures we maintain freedom to some degree against a tyrannical government. And the second the government tries to take people’s guns is the second the government begins it’s implosion as a civil war will break out and the civilians will win.

Understanding why it’s there and being pro-2a aren’t the same. M

Restrictions on bump-stocks, especially as it is written, set an IMMENSELY dangerous precedent. They labeled a piece of plastic a machine gun.

What’s stopping foregrips, optics, and “pistol grips” from following the same path.

The bump stock thing won’t last. It can’t. They defined a piece of plastic as a machine gun.
Supreme Court already threw out the first challenge, GOA is up next so we shall see. I could careless about the bumpstock, it’s a gimmick. I care about the principle and our rights. To have a supposed Republican President say the assault on the 2nd Amendment stop with him, then turn his back on us ? Not acceptable in my opinion. He’s also in favor of red flag laws. Doesn’t get more unconstitutional then that.

Understanding why it’s there and being pro-2a aren’t the same. M

Restrictions on bump-stocks, especially as it is written, set an IMMENSELY dangerous precedent. They labeled a piece of plastic a machine gun.

What’s stopping foregrips, optics, and “pistol grips” from following the same path.

You make a good point with the slippery slope argument. But we will never lose our right to bare arms. You simply cannot take firearms from Americans, and the military and law enforcement certaintly won’t have any part in disarming the population as they’re completely for the 2nd amendment. There are an estimated 265 million guns in this country. Good luck taking them. Molon labe.

@Kim All I ask that is that school keeps history real. I want my child to grow up and know that people died, fought, lived, bleed and fucked for this country, and he needs to respect it. Teach him how to fucking weld, and who the hell hitler was.

@everyoneelse, lets bring this thread back to OG. Im talking gear, tits, scarves, tits, and @Urgentfury12 hammer. For fuck sakes, it has its own beard

Oh they start them young

Where I am it’s mostly in the universities as well. And mostly in the non-professional curriculums like liberal arts, general studies, etc. I only saw it in a few electives I had to take. My core curriculum teacher were great.

The elementary and high school teachers are actually great in this area. Now a lot of the kids are non-respectful little pieces of shit because their parents drank the time out Kool Aid instead of tanning that ass when they got out of line.

Sponsors