Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

just remember who vouched for him. YOU DID!!!

@TitaniumGear (TGI) never vouched for pristine’s gear. He is trying to do you a favor and you come in here and shit on his front lawn. Don’t get words twisted brother. I am not sitting on TGI’s dick. I just read all the shit you posted on prissy’s thread and pray you don’t bring any of that bullshit here.

I made my donation about 5 hours ago and followed the instructions but haven't heard back. Must be busy with all the donations pouring in from everyone here (hopefully that's the case, I want my cool kid banner).

I made my donation about 5 hours ago and followed the instructions but haven't heard back. Must be busy with all the donations pouring in from everyone here (hopefully that's the case, I want my cool kid banner).

I think others are having issues as well. I’m sure it will work out soon.

Call it gay or whatever but the reality is that these banners are symbolic of something very important. Supporting harm reduction and safe use is nothing to laugh at and on the short list of things I'm proud to wear like a badge.

Call it gay or whatever but the reality is that these banners are symbolic of something very important. Supporting harm reduction and safe use is nothing to laugh at and on the short list of things I'm proud to wear like a badge.
Everytime I see your Avi I think it's BiggerBen. But keep forgetting he's gone.

Miss that crazy fuckers post aka (books) he use to write.
Haha yeah man. His words were so well put together and he always had some kind of story that was relatable to what ever was being discussed. Posts were long but I never skimmed over one. He had a ton of experience.

Haha yeah man. His words were so well put together and he always had some kind of story that was relatable to what ever was being discussed. Posts were long but I never skimmed over one. He had a ton of experience.
What happened to him?