Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

@HIGHRISK my bad, definitely not here to stir shit up it's just something I'm deeply passionate about. Harm reduction is something I'm in the habit of having to defend quite a bit.
So I’m assuming that the first time you’ve ever seen me post here huh?

just remember who vouched for him. YOU DID!!!
@TitaniumGear (TGI) never vouched for pristine’s gear. He is trying to do you a favor and you come in here and shit on his front lawn. Don’t get words twisted brother. I am not sitting on TGI’s dick. I just read all the shit you posted on prissy’s thread and pray you don’t bring any of that bullshit here.

Wow. Way to shit on me. @Mac11wildcat i will pay you NOT to sell to this guy.

@88GENERAL88 let's get on the level.
You hit meso and asked me to drop my min. I told you to hit up pristine and you did. After the sale you hit me up and said all was good but why turn you away. YOU THANKED ME PROFUSELY. I said he needs business and you need a low min. Said as far as bloods/finished he was looking like he was on the level (before decagate). I did say he wasn't scamming people. And that he time he wasn't. Never said he was g2g.

He couldn't "afford" to test his shit. You can't "afford" to buy tested gear. Seemed easy to me. Then i watched you shill like hell over his stuff and was glad that cheerleading was not one of my customers. I would have sent a pm and told you to stop.

Now he is a flake. You're still broke. Looking at ordering from baconbits, saying good things about prissy in hopes of blood credit. That's desperate right there. But he should comp you the bloods...if you ever see him again.

So then i see you still at it praising the lion's "fiyah"....and @Mac11wildcat talking about dumping his prissy gear. Boom. Brain child. He could sell it to you was my first thought. Trying, a second time, to fucking help your ass. Then you get an attitude.

Man....nevermind. Sorry i even tried.

afternoon everyone!!!!
..advice :
TGI is a secret weapon
He WONT forget ANYTHING
He might lay low and endure some dumbness but the minute you cross his lines of comfort
HE WILL ASSUREDLY RIP YOU A NEW ASS AND LEAVE YOU THERE LOOKING DUMB....my idol...
If your playing around on other threads don’t think he don’t watch..when u come back he just might strike like a “viper” making you accountable for your actions of dumbness when you come back on his turf!!!!
T-bagger I think I’ve grown selfish.. I don’t like your detective self anywhere else but here...

afternoon everyone!!!!
..advice :
TGI is a secret weapon
He WONT forget ANYTHING
He might lay low and endure some dumbness but the minute you cross his lines of comfort
HE WILL ASSUREDLY RIP YOU A NEW ASS AND LEAVE YOU THERE LOOKING DUMB....my idol...
If your playing around on other threads don’t think he don’t watch..when u come back he just might strike like a “viper” making you accountable for your actions of dumbness when you come back on his turf!!!!
T-bagger I think I’ve grown selfish.. I don’t like your detective self anywhere else but here...
Lol, ah yes, I was called a Steroid Detective. Oh well, just doing what I enjoy.

Wow. Way to shit on me. @Mac11wildcat i will pay you NOT to sell to this guy.

@88GENERAL88 let's get on the level.
You hit meso and asked me to drop my min. I told you to hit up pristine and you did. After the sale you hit me up and said all was good but why turn you away. YOU THANKED ME PROFUSELY. I said he needs business and you need a low min. Said as far as bloods/finished he was looking like he was on the level (before decagate). I did say he wasn't scamming people. And that he time he wasn't. Never said he was g2g.

He couldn't "afford" to test his shit. You can't "afford" to buy tested gear. Seemed easy to me. Then i watched you shill like hell over his stuff and was glad that cheerleading was not one of my customers. I would have sent a pm and told you to stop.

Now he is a flake. You're still broke. Looking at ordering from baconbits, saying good things about prissy in hopes of blood credit. That's desperate right there. But he should comp you the bloods...if you ever see him again.

So then i see you still at it praising the lion's "fiyah"....and @Mac11wildcat talking about dumping his prissy gear. Boom. Brain child. He could sell it to you was my first thought. Trying, a second time, to fucking help your ass. Then you get an attitude.

Man....nevermind. Sorry i even tried.
For what it’s worth, I apologize for how I came at you.

Dude trying to come at me like i set him up...i tried to help him. Twice. And he got mad. Why?

Because he is a tool. He either ducked and didnt get shit on, and prissy is probably telling him to say some bullshit to help prissy out

"Because my gear was ok, and everyone else got fucked, prissy is gtg"

Man fuck that guy. I would be just as fucking pissed if you sent bad gear to someone over me. Everyone needs to be held accountable for everything

I made my donation about 5 hours ago and followed the instructions but haven't heard back. Must be busy with all the donations pouring in from everyone here (hopefully that's the case, I want my cool kid banner).
Same. Still waiting.