train a muscle once or twice a week for recomping?

How many times per week to train a muscle group in a bulk/recomp

• Once per week

• Twice per week

Results are only viewable after voting.
And then you go back to talking about IFBB pros and we are discussing typical people. How many natural average people do you know that have put on 20 pounds of muscle doing calisthenics. I know of zero. Could be possible and anything is possible are a waste of time to me. Until something has been shown it can be done then there is not proof it can. But i support you believing along any line you want.

I'm starting to think ur a little too closed minded to have a logical conversation with so I'm tapping out. Ur definently not worth responding to on this topic as you have no knowledge on it.

I'm starting to think ur a little too closed minded to have a logical conversation with so I'm tapping out. Ur definently not worth responding to on this topic as you have no knowledge on it.
I was thinking the same about you. I am always open to new things. But i have seen no data to support you ideas other then your opinion. Anything is possible is not much or a good argument. But continue on with your calisthenics and report back in a couple years how much muscle you have put on.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same about you. I am always open to new things. But i have seen no data to support you ideas other then your opinion. Anything is possible is not much or a good argument. But continue on with your calisthenics and report back in a couple years how much muscle you have put on.
I dont do them much anymore just pull ups and dips they're great, I doubt u could do any.

I dont do them much anymore just pull ups and dips they're great, I doubt u could do any.
That is the most reasonable thing you have wrote!!! And you can add in i don't do jumping jacks either! But you said you were done with this thread so i guess you are not a man of your word.