TRT for medical / physical / health

Thanks, seems actually the best way. Going for that for sure !
I'm sensitive to sexual sides. Up and down while on cycle. I've never looked into using RU because I don't want something that blocks androgens in my body.

There are TONS of studies showing min + fin work synergistically and can stop hair loss completely while regrowing the loss. What I did is bought finasteride separately to run low dose, about .25mg/ml daily as a topical. Only a small reduction in DHT (and sides), while getting the majority of the hair benefits from the local absorption into your scalp. You can have the best of both worlds this way. I can't find the actual study now, but this article accurately portrays the study from the graph.

Seems the best way for it. Thanks a lot.

Just going to see for the HCG, mixed advice, mixed pros and cons!

Thanks, seems actually the best way. Going for that for sure !

Seems the best way for it. Thanks a lot.

Just going to see for the HCG, mixed advice, mixed pros and cons!
You're welcome. You only want to dive into one compound at a time anyways. Start TRT 120mg-150mg per week (not 200mg) and revisit in 2 months. Most likely you'll have experienced partial body recomp, and have great blood work still. From experience, at this point you'll have some atrophy already. You can then make changes if you want.

I have quality of life issues at double your natural T. I'm the same way, but much of this is overthinking for your goals. Being a doctor, you just need more data as this process progresses. You most likely won't need an AI or any of the support drugs you've thought through until you start really blasting later on.

You're welcome. You only want to dive into one compound at a time anyways. Start TRT 120mg-150mg per week (not 200mg) and revisit in 2 months. Most likely you'll have experienced partial body recomp, and have great blood work still. From experience, at this point you'll have some atrophy already. You can then make changes if you want.

I have quality of life issues at double your natural T. I'm the same way, but much of this is overthinking for your goals. Being a doctor, you just need more data as this process progresses. You most likely won't need an AI or any of the support drugs you've thought through until you start really blasting later on.
Thanks you, I just need to see my docs for the final bloods works/advice from him and then will start.

I hope to feel relieved from every most of symptoms actually, it been quite hard!

So 120-150mg and if in like 6/12 month I decide to blast I will up to 250-300 or even more ? With an AI this time most likely.

Thanks for the time you’ve been giving me!

You say "weren't really low" while the guy is at 180ng/dl on his blood test and having all the regular side effects...

TRT will also shut down LH and FSH production. IMO a low dose of hcg can at least keep the effects of physical atrophy away which is better than letting it go.
right 25yo with 320 total test last I saw... not sure of timing but since your a REAL dr you must know as a 25 yo your levels swing ALOT...A REAL DR WOUD NOT RX A KID 150mg a week for 1, and would not rx a kid test at all as WITHIN NORMAL RANGE... perhaps he had 1 test that was low and got up to 320 illustraiting how much kids test levels swing..

I WOULD NOT listen to anyone here and go STRAIGHT to endo for ANY advice. PCP won't know and pill pushing TRT clinics aren't looking after your health..

right 25yo with 320 total test last I saw... not sure of timing but since your a REAL dr you must know as a 25 yo your levels swing ALOT...A REAL DR WOUD NOT RX A KID 150mg a week for 1, and would not rx a kid test at all as WITHIN NORMAL RANGE... perhaps he had 1 test that was low and got up to 320 illustraiting how much kids test levels swing..

I WOULD NOT listen to anyone here and go STRAIGHT to endo for ANY advice. PCP won't know and pill pushing TRT clinics aren't looking after your health..
Exactly most of the time young guys 20-35 years old can remedy their natural Testosterone levels and get themselves at least in 600's zone with lifestyle changes and effort.