TRT Success: Seeking Advice on Cutting, Estrogen Management, and Injury Recovery

Archangel13GT

Some background info: I recently started TRT around six months ago after being at the worst point in my life. My testosterone level was at 107, and at that point I hadn't done PEDs for over 10 years. I started testosterone therapy and have been feeling the best I ever have. It's amazing, and I'm starting to lose weight. For a long time, I just took testosterone and didn't exercise, but now that I've been exercising, I'm feeling incredible. You really do have to exercise to get the full benefits of Test. Since two weeks ago I upped my T dose to 500mg a week to lose more bodyfat.

Height: 162 cm
Weight: 95 kg
Bodyfat Percentage: 38%
Experience Level:

• Years of concurrent training: ~0.5
  • Previous anabolic experience during younger years
  • Former competitor in wrestling
  • Currently focusing on cardio and bicycling due to shoulder injury (2-4 hours daily)
Goals:

• Well-being and vitality
  • Weight loss
Current Phase: Weight loss

Current Compounds:

• Sustanon (Testosterone): 250 mg per week
  • Testosterone Propionate: 50 mg per day (except on the day when takin Sust.)
Current Routine:

• Primarily cardio and bicycling to lose weight (2-4 hours daily)
  • Limited lifting due to shoulder injury from a motorcycle fall.
Supplements and Medications:

• Vyvanse: 40 mg
  • L-carnitine: 300 mg/day
  • B12 lipoprotein with a mix shot for weight loss ("The Shredder" blend)
Questions and Seeking Advice:

1. Reducing Estrogen Conversion: What substances can help reduce estrogen conversion and water retention? Considering Masteron but open to other suggestions.
  2. Cycle Recommendations: Optimal dosage and cycle duration for Masteron (propionate vs. enanthate), considering budget constraints.
  3. Healing and Injury Management:
    • Interested in BTC-157 and HCG for a long cycle or using both.
    • Seeking alternatives to surgery for shoulder injury. Considering BPC-157.
  4. Fat Loss:
    • Considering Anavar for complementing the testosterone cycle. Experiences and side effects?
    • Winstrol experience in the past; is it still relevant or outdated?
    • Cost-effective alternatives like Primobolan (expensive) or EQ.
    • ALSO considering Semaglutide
  5. Cycle Duration: Minimum weeks for a decent cycle to achieve fat loss and other goals.
Additional Notes:

• Open to any other tips or suggestions for achieving weight loss and managing estrogen levels.
  • Looking for advice on combining various compounds for optimal results.
Thank You!

f
Some background info: I recently started TRT around six months ago after being at the worst point in my life. My testosterone level was at 107, and at that point I hadn't done PEDs for over 10 years. I started testosterone therapy and have been feeling the best I ever have. It's amazing, and I'm starting to lose weight. For a long time, I just took testosterone and didn't exercise, but now that I've been exercising, I'm feeling incredible. You really do have to exercise to get the full benefits of Test. Since two weeks ago I upped my T dose to 500mg a week to lose more bodyfat.

Height: 162 cm
Weight: 95 kg
Bodyfat Percentage: 38%
Experience Level:

• Years of concurrent training: ~0.5
  • Previous anabolic experience during younger years
  • Former competitor in wrestling
  • Currently focusing on cardio and bicycling due to shoulder injury (2-4 hours daily)
Goals:

• Well-being and vitality
  • Weight loss
Current Phase: Weight loss

Current Compounds:

• Sustanon (Testosterone): 250 mg per week
  • Testosterone Propionate: 50 mg per day (except on the day when takin Sust.)
Current Routine:

• Primarily cardio and bicycling to lose weight (2-4 hours daily)
  • Limited lifting due to shoulder injury from a motorcycle fall.
Supplements and Medications:

• Vyvanse: 40 mg
  • L-carnitine: 300 mg/day
  • B12 lipoprotein with a mix shot for weight loss ("The Shredder" blend)
Questions and Seeking Advice:

1. Reducing Estrogen Conversion: What substances can help reduce estrogen conversion and water retention? Considering Masteron but open to other suggestions.
  2. Cycle Recommendations: Optimal dosage and cycle duration for Masteron (propionate vs. enanthate), considering budget constraints.
  3. Healing and Injury Management:
    • Interested in BTC-157 and HCG for a long cycle or using both.
    • Seeking alternatives to surgery for shoulder injury. Considering BPC-157.
  4. Fat Loss:
    • Considering Anavar for complementing the testosterone cycle. Experiences and side effects?
    • Winstrol experience in the past; is it still relevant or outdated?
    • Cost-effective alternatives like Primobolan (expensive) or EQ.
    • ALSO considering Semaglutide
  5. Cycle Duration: Minimum weeks for a decent cycle to achieve fat loss and other goals.
Additional Notes:

• Open to any other tips or suggestions for achieving weight loss and managing estrogen levels.
  • Looking for advice on combining various compounds for optimal results.
Thank You!
from my understanding mast won't lower your estrogen and maybe look into glp peptides for weight loss

You have all this unnecessary stuff listed, but you don't have what matters.

What is your caloric deficit? If you want to lose fat, you don't need any of that crap you listed, including the 500 test. The steroids only serve to hold on to your muscle, but your bodyweight/bodyfat numbers indicate that this isn't a concern.

Count your calories. Stay in a 700 calorie deficit for long term (I mean months on end). That's all you need. That's it - caloric deficit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727-114229.png
    Screenshot_20240727-114229.png
    664.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
You have all this unnecessary stuff listed, but you don't have what matters.

What is your caloric deficit? If you want to lose fat, you don't need any of that crap you listed, including the 500 test. The steroids only serve to hold on to your muscle, but your bodyweight/bodyfat numbers indicate that this isn't a concern.

Count your calories. Stay in a 700 calorie deficit for long term (I mean months on end). That's all you need. That's it - caloric deficit.
Thanks for the advice!

Yes I'm currently consuming around 1200-1600 calories a day with at least 10 hours of cardio a week.

I do have quite a bit of muscle underneath so bulking up might not be a bad thing but I do want to get below 20% body fat at least. The 38 BMI was calculated on height not a fat caliper test.

But yes I will continue will the caloric deficit. I just feel great with PEDs sometimes ya know lol looking for a good synergistic stack.

Thanks for the advice!

Yes I'm currently consuming around 1200-1600 calories a day with at least 10 hours of cardio a week.

I do have quite a bit of muscle underneath so bulking up might not be a bad thing but I do want to get below 20% body fat at least. The 38 BMI was calculated on height not a fat caliper test.

But yes I will continue will the caloric deficit. I just feel great with PEDs sometimes ya know lol looking for a good synergistic stack.
I don't know what your base caloric expenditure is, but 1200 is probably a bit steep and won't be sustainable long term. Keep the deficit more moderate and you'll be able to keep it up longer.

I don't know what your base caloric expenditure is, but 1200 is probably a bit steep and won't be sustainable long term. Keep the deficit more moderate and you'll be able to keep it up longer.
Ok thanks! Will do, I've just been super motivated to finally drop the weight I may be getting a little carried away. But thanks fr, I'll work on my diet and be more meticulous about tracking what I eat instead of just not eating until Im feeling weak.