Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Hillary is a terrible option. But yes, she would of never allowed coal and steel workers to lose thier benefits.

Or cut social security. Its true she wanted us to move away from coal and we should. I hate hillary and obama.

Trump is a blatant opportunist. Im for workers and the middle class.
Trump isnt.
Really? The fact that these minor issues are your primary complaints about what Trump is supposedly doing is astounding to me. HRC and Obama have had more than enough time to try to derail our destiny with financial collapse and they did NOTHING.

Maybe what you should be concerned with is the incoming freight train of total economic collapse that at this point is imminent. It doesn't matter now what Trump does or doesn't do. Maybe instead of complaining about a guy who's had less than 1 day as president turn your attention towards the democratic duo that allowed this to happen in the first place.

My advice is buy gold and silver and own some real assets before this bomb we're sitting on explodes. Remember these words. This economy is going to collapse. The only question is when

It's really quite exhausting trying to get people to understand that Trump was elected by the blue collar middle class who've seen the demise of our industrial and manufacturing industry first hand. He was elected because he's not a politician and he negotiates business deals. He is very good at it and he is a winner. He hates losing and he's on our side. His character is irrelevant.

Deals like charging China for everything they import.
Deals that reduce the number of regulations on our businesses and taxes that have caused them all to leave. He's trying Convince the ones that haven't left that they'd be better off staying here and inviting the ones that have left back. Or face extreme taxation. Either way, he's on it.

The media had portray him as a bigot, and of course all white men are bigots from day one. The media treated him as a joke from day one he has had to deal with real prejudice and fear mongering from day one. He never backed down, he always pushed forward, he won! The race he ran shows the man he is. He blows it sometimes with his big mouth, but that what happens when you your not a career politician.(Liar for Hire)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really quite exhausting trying to get people to understand that Trump was elected by the blue collar middle class who've seen the demise of our industrial and manufacturing industry first hand. He was elected because he's not a politician and he negotiates business deals. He is very good at it and he is a winner. He hates losing and he's on our side. His character is irrelevant.

Deals that reduce the number of regulations on our businesses and taxes that have caused them all to leave. He's trying Convince the ones that haven't left that they'd be better off staying here and inviting the ones that have left back. Or face extreme taxation. Either way, he's on it.

I think the immense hope people have in actual change is evident. Now that our little lord is leaving, and not replaced with lying Hillary, just look at the change of hearts everywhere. Investment choices and business decisions changing.

The role of POTUS as the "Great Inspirator" has clearly been underestimated. Ref Reagan and his unwavering optimism. Will be nice with that for a change after the never-ending negativity of the outgoing administration. Jan 20, can't wait!

The media had portray him as a bigot, and of course all white men are bigots from day one. The media treated him as a joke from day one he has had to deal with real prejudice and fear mongering from day one. He never backed down, he always pushed forward, he won! The race he ran shows the man he is. He blows it sometimes with his big mouth, but that what happens when you your not a career politician.(Liar for Hire)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any and all who run against whomever on the Dem/left side WILL be portrayed as a racist, sexist, Nazi world destroyer.

This demonizing "crying wolf" game clearly is enough to keep the designated idiots voting for the left, but the rest of us see through it. Maybe more people than usual saw through it this past election.

And yes, it IS past. I'm talking to you lying lefty losers, get over it, move on! Aren't those your words? Eat them!

Trump was not elected by the blue collar middle class. He was elected by the electoral college.