Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The Democrats and the anti-Trump crowd just don't get it, do they?

The Democrats are the reason that Trump got elected President. It is your fault! Stop acting like some supernatural force took over the minds of American voters on election day and possessed them to vote for Trump against their will!

If you'll use some common sense, and stop being so emotional about Trump being elected, it doesn't take much critical thinking to understand that it wasn't American voters' love for Trump that won him the presidency - it was American voters' dislike for the direction and ideas and beliefs of the Democratic party!!!!!!!!!

How difficult is this for the Trump haters to get through their soggy cheeked, watery eyed minds?!?!?!?!

The American voters had two choices on election day. For many of those casting votes, they simply despised the Democratic direction SO MUCH that they voted for something different, even if that something different was the lesser of two evils.

When Obama was re-elected 4 years ago, every news outlet called it an ultimatum by the American people that the Republicans needed to get with the times and shift their stance on topics like abortion and LGBT rights, etc.

So what do you think the American people are saying now with this election outcome?

Stop being so emotional and think logically about what the voters REALLY SAID by electing Trump!

Last edited:
The Democrats and the anti-Trump crowd just don't get it, do they?

The Democrats are the reason that Trump got elected President. It is your fault! Stop acting like some supernatural force took over the minds of American voters on election day and possessed them to vote for Trump against their will!

If you'll use some common sense, and stop being so emotional about Trump being elected, it doesn't take much critical thinking to understand that it wasn't American voters' love for Trump that won him the presidency - it was American voters' dislike for the direction and ideas and beliefs of the Democratic party!!!!!!!!!

How difficult is this for the Trump haters to get through their soggy cheeked, watery eyed minds?!?!?!?!

The American voters had two choices on election day. For many of those casting votes, they simply despised the Democratic direction SO MUCH that they voted for something different, even if that something different was the lesser of two evils.

When Obama was re-elected 4 years ago, every news outlet called it an ultimatum by the American people that the Republicans needed to get with the times and shift their stance on topics like abortion and LGBT rights, etc.

So what do you think the American people are saying now with this election outcome?

Stop being so emotional and think logically about what the voters REALLY SAID by electing Trump!
I am neither Democrat nor Republican and I agree with most of what you said but voters did have more than two choices, discounting other choices is a media fallacy. On the other hand I was lucky enough to avoid the whole primaries and elections drama as I was overseas for the past year and half yet I can't tell you how many times I was asked to explain what is happening in America or the responses from the primaries results and the elections.

Of course we can just say screw the rest of the world, it is none of their business but we really can't and the damage this election caused to our image as a great nation is irreversible. I just hope we can somehow salvage whatever left of our democracy and move forward.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I am neither Democrat nor Republican and I agree with most of what you said but voters did have more than two choices, discounting other choices is a media fallacy. On the other hand I was lucky enough to avoid the whole primaries and elections drama as I was overseas for the past year and half yet I can't tell you how many times I was asked to explain what is happening in America or the responses from the primaries results and the elections.

Of course we can just say screw the rest of the world, it is none of their business but we really can't and the damage this election caused to our image as a great nation is irreversible. I just hope we can somehow salvage whatever left of our democracy and move forward.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I spent a good deal of time in "other countries" as a non american. The conversations I had or heard in the streets, in bars, restaurants, taxis...etc. etc... is NOT what I would have heard if they knew I was an american. Our image is not what you thought it was. And this was a long time ago...