Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The media has covered lots of important topics about Trump too, FYI. Like how taxpayers are going to foot the bill for the wall.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Mexicans going to be forced to pay for the wall? Unless of course that was just fake news o_O

Trump completely aside, Kellyanne seriously dropped out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
not really a thread I will comment in but I do lurk. I have to say this was pretty funny though, poor girl lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Mexicans going to be forced to pay for the wall? Unless of course that was just fake news o_O

Yes, although forced is a strong word I think.

Do you recall Trump saying during the campaign that taxpayers would be footing the bill and the US would be paid back? He's already backtracking.

Do you think that Mexico is actually going to spend billions on a wall to pay us back?

Are we to expect that this is a project that will be upheld from administration to adminstration? Because Trump will be dead of old age before it's complete and it will have been a +billion dollar burden on the US... America first, woo hoo.

The wall is a pipe dream... A very expensive one.

not really a thread I will comment in but I do lurk. I have to say this was pretty funny though, poor girl lol.

Poor girl my ass, she's such a bitch. Delusional and crazy. If a quality like deflecting questions made a person attractive, she'd be a fucking supermodel.

Anytime the news asks her something and I hear her answer my first thought is, "Wait, what the fuck was the question...? Why the fuck did she just say that?" Of course, I don't like hard questions either. :(

I do have a leaked photo of her vagina though, don't show anyone:

download.jpg

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

Poor girl my ass, she's such a bitch. Delusional and crazy. If a quality like deflecting questions made a person attractive, she'd be a fucking supermodel.

Anytime the news asks her something and I hear her answer my first thought is, "Wait, what the fuck was the question...? Why the fuck did she just say that?" Of course, I don't like hard questions either. :(

I do have a leaked photo of her vagina though, don't show anyone:

View attachment 58515

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:
that's a riot lol. she must be a hit with the Japanese crowd!

who do you think is uglier, her or Anne Coulter? one is the human version of the world's ugliest dog and one looks like a tranny.

It's a close call imo

I always call them “the dishonest media”, but they treated me nicely. ...

And I want to just let you know: I am so behind you. And I know, maybe sometimes, you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted. And you’re going to get so much backing. Maybe you’re going to say “please don’t give us so much backing”. [laughter] “Mr President, please, we don’t need that much backing”. ...

You know, the military, and the law-enforcement generally speaking, -- but, all of it -- but the military, gave us tremendous percentages of votes. We were unbelievably successful in the election with getting the vote of the military and probably almost everybody in this room voted for me, but I will not ask you to raise your hands if you did. [laughter] ...

We’re going to do great things. We’re going to do great things. We’ve been fighting these wars for longer than any wars we’ve ever fought. We have not used the real abilities that we have. We’ve been restrained. ...

You have somebody coming on who is extraordinary. You know for the different positions, of secretary of this and secretary of that and all of these great positions, I’d see five, six, seven, eight people.

And we had a great transition. We had an amazing team of talent. ...

But, we did. We had just such a tremendous, tremendous success.

So when I’m interviewing all of these candidates that Reince and his whole group is putting in front, it went very, very quickly, and in this case went so quickly. Because I would see six or seven or eight for secretary of agriculture, who we just named the other day. Sunny Perdue. Former Governor of Georgia. Fantastic guy. But I’d see six, seven, eight people for a certain position. Everybody wanted it. ...

But I met him, and I said “he is so good”. Number one in his class at West Point. Now, I know a lot about West Point. I’m a person that very strongly believes in academics. In fact, every time I say, I had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for 35 years, who did a fantastic job in so many different ways academically. He was an academic genius.

And then they say: “is Donald Trump an intellectual?” Trust me. I’m like a smart person. ...

And the generals are wonderful and the fighting is wonderful. But if you give them the right direction? Boy does the fighting become easier. And boy do we lose so fewer lives, and win so … quickly.

And that’s what we have to do. We have to start winning again.

You know what? When I was young, And when I was … of course, I feel young. I feel like I’m 30. 35. 39. [laughter]. Somebody said “are you young?” I said “I think I’m young."

You know, I was stopping when we were in the final month of that campaign. Four stops, five stops. Seven stops. Speeches -- speeches -- in front of twenty five, thirty thousand people. Fifteen thousand, nineteen thousand, from stop to stop.

I feel young.

But when I was young -- and I think we’re all sort of young -- when I was young, we were always winning things in this country. We’d win with trade. We’d win with wars.

At a certain age I remember hearing from one of my instructors “The United States has never lost a war”.

And then, after that, it’s like, we haven’t won anything. We don’t win anymore.

The old expression: “to the victor belong the spoils” - you remember? You always used to say “keep the oil”. I wasn’t a fan of Iraq. I didn’t want to go into Iraq. But I will tell you. When we were in, we got out wrong.

And I always said: “In addition to that, keep the oil”.

Now I said it for economic reasons, but if you think about, Mike, if we kept the oil we would probably wouldn’t have ISIS, because that’s where they made their money in the first place. So we should have kept the oil.

But okay. [laughter] Maybe we’ll have another chance. ...

So I can only say that I am with you 1000%. And the reason you’re my first stop is that as you know, I have a running war with the media. They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth. [laughter, applause] ...

And I was explaining about the numbers. We did a thing yesterday, the speech, and everybody really liked the speech, you had to right? [applause]

We had a massive field of people. You saw that. Packed.

I get up this morning. I turn on one of the networks and they show an empty field. I say: “wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out. The field was…. It looked like a million, a million and a half people.” They showed a field where there was practically nobody standing there. And they said “Donald Trump did not draw well”. And I said “well it was almost raining”. The rain should have scared them away. But God looked down and he said “we’re not going to let it rain on your speech”.

In fact, when I first started I said “oh no”. First line, I got hit by a couple of drops. And i said “oh, this is too bad, but we’ll go right through it”. But the truth is: that it stopped immediately. It was amazing. And then it became really sudden, and then I walked off and it poured right after I left - it poured.

But you know, we have something that’s amazing because, we had, it looked honestly, it looked like a million and a half people. Whatever it was. But it went all the way back to the Washington Monument.

And I turn on, with my steak … and I get this network shows an empty field. And it said we drew 250,000 people.

Now that’s not bad. But it’s a lie. We had 250,000 people literally around, you know, the little bowl that we constructed. That was 250,000 people. The rest of the 20 block area all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed.

So we caught them. And we caught them in a beauty. And I think they’re going to pay a big price. ...

So a reporter for Time magazine. And I have been on their cover like 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all time record in the history of Time magazine. Like it Tom Brady is on the cover of Time magazine, it’s one time, because he won the Superbowl or something, right? [laughter]. I’ve been on for 15 times this year.

I don’t think that’s a record, Mike, that they can ever be broken, do you agree with that? What do you think? ...

So I only like to say that because I love honesty. I like honest reporting. I will tell you the final time: although I will say it, when you let in your thousands of other people that had been trying to come in, because I am coming back.

We may have to get you a larger room. [laughter, applause] We may have to get you a larger room.

And maybe - maybe - it’ll be built by somebody that knows how to build and we won’t have columns [laughter] You understand that? We’d get rid of the columns.

Yes, although forced is a strong word I think.

Do you recall Trump saying during the campaign that taxpayers would be footing the bill and the US would be paid back? He's already backtracking.

Do you think that Mexico is actually going to spend billions on a wall to pay us back?

Are we to expect that this is a project that will be upheld from administration to adminstration? Because Trump will be dead of old age before it's complete and it will have been a +billion dollar burden on the US... America first, woo hoo.

The wall is a pipe dream... A very expensive one.
Maybe Canada would like a wall on their side too?

Lol. Wow. You know, did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, it's not everyone trying to delegitimize Trump? Maybe they are reporting on him doing a pretty good job of that himself.

If you think it's better to take your news from Trump though, by all means. It's baffling why you'd give him so much of the benefit of the doubt... It is verifiable that he's a liar. Honestly, I think he's just an idiot that sometimes doesn't know what he's talking about and just says shit. It's no wonder he hates the media... Did you watch him speak to the press? He is incoherent.

As far as the MLK statue head, it was just a reporting error about a Winston Churchill statue head...

The media has covered lots of important topics about Trump too, FYI. Like how taxpayers are going to foot the bill for the wall. Or how you're going to have to pay more on a mortgage since Trump signed that executive order blocking Obama's relief credit. I won't bother with planned Parenthood since it'll probably be lost on you. These all sound like worthy news stories to me... Trump would rather them focus on how magnificent he is though and, apparently, so would you.
Wrong. I actually research stuff before I post. I don't get my news from trump, but nor do I get it from Scally memes. That's how I came up with the 900,000 not 250,000 or 1.5 million. And if you can't see the problem with the media reporting then no matter what happens you'll never see it. It's already been proven via the WikiLeaks let alone a bit of common sense. Also, your wrong about the mlk statue head. It was reported that Obama moved the Churchill head, which turned out to be true, but it was just reported that trump got rid of the mlk statue to try and make trump look like a racist, which turned out to be false. I could go on all day, but I have to get to work so I can support a liberal :)

that's a riot lol. she must be a hit with the Japanese crowd!

who do you think is uglier, her or Anne Coulter? one is the human version of the world's ugliest dog and one looks like a tranny.

It's a close call imo

I thought we weren't supposed to judge people?

Especially not judge anyone by their appearances...

Yet another rule that is only applied by liberals toward conservatives.