Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Republican Lawmakers in Five States Propose Bills to Criminalize Peaceful Protest
Lol, where do you guys come up with this crap?

"In North Dakota, for instance, Republicans introduced a bill last week that would allow motorists to run over and kill any protester obstructing a highway as long as a driver does so accidentally"

Actual news cycle and real news organizations ooo and the republican law makers. Does that answer your question? Or do you need alternative facts to make you sleep at night

WTF do you mean where do I "come up with it"?
Are you guys just scouring the web looking for the most outrageous, insane articles you can find? Have you even ever heard of "the intercept" before?

Are you guys just scouring the web looking for the most outrageous, insane articles you can find? Have you even ever heard of "the intercept" before?

Lol.. Yeah, that's what I'm doing. :rolleyes:

You literally just linked the bill in your reply to my post.

You guys have gone off the deep end.

Let me offer perspective, you were all pissy yesterday when the "fake news" was making the rounds about how Trump and his staff lied about how many people attended his inauguration... When you accepted that they actually were lies, you said you didn't care anyways.

So yeah, I don't think I've gone off the deep end at all... I read a lot of news throughout the day and when I read something that interests me and I think is a good contribution for discussion I post it... Your contributions seem to be denying any news organization credit when they post anything negative about your beloved Trump.

By the way, if you find the the article I posted has false information, please feel free to correct me. I corrected myself just yesterday for posting incorrect information. Keep in mind, just because you don't like the information doesn't make it false.