Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Ded, it's pointless, Eman is wearing Hillary's vagina as ear muffs, he can't see or hear any sense.

Well done ten, your most intelligent post to date. It wasn't actually intelligent... Just more intelligent than usual. Good job. If you ever want to actually engage me in a conversation, please do. I'm used to you scurrying off with your tail between your legs when I quote you on anything...

Lol, I guess if I'm wearing Hillary's vagina as ear muffs you're wearing Trump's balls over your eyes like cucumbers at a spa.

Quite a bit of difference between those crowds at Obama's and Trumps inauguration that Dr. Scally posted. I'm curious as to the demographics.

You gonna have to do more than just type insults to be relevant bud. You are incapable of having an fluent argument. Not too bright are you ? @tenpoundsleft

Mass, it's useless... He can't see these posts directed at him with Trump's ballsack over his eyes.

Lol, I knew he had nothing to contribute back when I had only been a member a few months and he called me a pinko for posting an article about metformin that happened to be written by Fox news.

Ironically, that is likely the only news organization he'll listen to now since they take soft stances on Trump.

@Eman i am responding for mostly the bistanders who are reading. An intellectual argument with facts may change a few people's point of view or it may make them cynical to ask questions. We have to try Harder now more than ever. Trump White House will push alternative truth for the ones like 10 pound all the time to justify they have a populist mandate. Danger is when the real news being called fake. If we don't take the time to explain to rest without getting frustrated, what we have to loose is everything the progressives worked for in recent past. Info wars are real. More than ever now we need real journalists to be protected. I had been watching same exact thing playing out in Turkey for 10 years. There is no free press left in Turkey. It's owned by people who were loyal to president RTE, sounds familiar? I will make a wild guess and say next he will appoint judges going to baffle even some of his allies. They will all have one thing in common....loyal to the president

@Eman i am responding for mostly the bistanders who are reading. An intellectual argument with facts may change a few people's point of view or it may make them cynical to ask questions. We have to try Harder now more than ever. Trump White House will push alternative truth for the ones like 10 pound all the time to justify they have a populist mandate. Danger is when the real news being called fake. If we don't take the time to explain to rest without getting frustrated, what we have to loose is everything the progressives worked for in recent past. Info wars are real. More than ever now we need real journalists to be protected. I had been watching same exact thing playing out in Turkey for 10 years. There is no free press left in Turkey. It's owned by people who were loyal to president RTE, sounds familiar? I will make a wild guess and say next he will appoint judges going to baffle even some of his allies. They will all have one thing in common....loyal to the president
Yet, you guys think your not blinded by your ideals.

"We have to try harder than ever", lol.

"next he will appoint judges going to baffle even some of his allies. They will all have one thing in common....loyal to the president"

Isn't that what they all do? Hasn't Obama only appointed people that were loyal to him? You guys are going insane with this stuff.

Where are those "real" journalist you refer to? At cnn? At msnbc?

You give me something that trump does (not that stuff that the left is making up) that is worthy of my anger and I'll go out and protest as well. I'll hold his feet to the fire as well, but I haven't seen it yet. Just the left having a meltdown.

Stepping back a little in time, and it didn't occur to me then. But now i'm wondering just what he meant by "making America great again"?....I wonder "when" he had in mind.

Stepping back a little in time, and it didn't occur to me then. But now i'm wondering just what he meant by "making America great again"?....I wonder "when" he had in mind.
Pretty sure he stole Reagan's slogan and added "again".

What do you think he meant?

I have a foreboding of an America in my children’s or grandchildren’s time— when the United States is a service and information economy;
when nearly all the key manufacturing industries have slipped away to other countries;
when awesome technological powers are in the hands of a very few, and no one representing the public interest can even grasp the issues;
when the people have lost the ability to set their own agendas or knowledgeably question those in authority;
when, clutching our crystals and nervously consulting our horoscopes, our critical faculties in decline, unable to distinguish between what feels good and what’s true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into superstition and darkness.

Carl Sagan, Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark.

Last edited:
A mixture of gullibility and cynicism had been an outstanding characteristic of mob mentality before it became an everyday phenomenon of masses. In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and that nothing was true.

The mixture in itself was remarkable enough, because it spelled the end of the illusion that gullibility was a weakness of unsuspecting primitive souls and cynicism the vice of superior and refined minds. Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow.

The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.

Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism.

Last edited:
What do you think he meant?
Now?...I don't know! In fact to be honest I didn't even think about what he meant when he was saying it. All I did know at that time was Clinton and her past. I still don't believe she was an option! No matter what. And now?...I don't see a lot of good coming!

This is what "alternative facts" look like. Orangeman says there were more people at his inauguration than ever in history. This is how a pathological liar interprets the truth. Spray tan is on the right and Obama on the left. comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg

A mixture of gullibility and cynicism had been an outstanding characteristic of mob mentality before it became an everyday phenomenon of masses. In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and that nothing was true.

The mixture in itself was remarkable enough, because it spelled the end of the illusion that gullibility was a weakness of unsuspecting primitive souls and cynicism the vice of superior and refined minds. Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow.

The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.

Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism.
Good quote from an excellent book, we definitely seems to be turning into isolated masses. I can't give all the credit to Trump though the other side bears equal responsibility for it IMO. Regardless if that is truly the direction we are heading, it's eerie.

Now?...I don't know! In fact to be honest I didn't even think about what he meant when he was saying it. All I did know at that time was Clinton and her past. I still don't believe she was an option! No matter what. And now?...I don't see a lot of good coming!
What do you mean by now? Do you mean since doc Scally has posted all the Hitler memes things have changed? You do realize that, although the left has declared it a racist term, Bill Clinton used it many, many times when campaigning for hillary?

I was watching the news when they went in for a close up of those tiny hands signing those executive orders. I wonder if his manicurists needs a magnifying glass to see to see those feminine fingernails? :)