Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The fraudulent president sees the righting on the wall. It says you are the greatest and the most magnificent ever, and you have masculine hands. :)

http://huff.to/2jCRwA4 (Court Temporarily Blocks President Trump's Syrian Refugee And Travel Ban | The Huffington Post)
If it's unconstitutional it is what it is!!!!! It doesn't matter if it's the president who's given the order

You pretty much summed it, it is not that difficult, anyone can go back and read all the posts and exactly when he had his meltdown. Did he ever explain his username or why he went into a blind rage when I referred to the Alt-Right by their true name KKK. Everything else after that is rambling, deflection, projection and attacking everyone. Complete nonsense.
You have been proven a liar
Your opinion is dog shit here
20170128_135224.png

Silicon Valley’s responses to Trump’s immigration executive orders, from strongest to weakest

Netflix CEO Reed Hastings:

Uber CEO Travis Kalanick:

Apple CEO Tim Cook:

Team,

In my conversations with officials here in Washington this week, I've made it clear that Apple believes deeply in the importance of immigration -- both to our company and to our nation's future. Apple would not exist without immigration, let alone thrive and innovate the way we do.

I've heard from many of you who are deeply concerned about the executive order issued yesterday restricting immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries. I share your concerns. It is not a policy we support.

There are employees at Apple who are directly affected by yesterday's immigration order. Our HR, Legal and Security teams are in contact with them, and Apple will do everything we can to support them. We’re providing resources on AppleWeb for anyone with questions or concerns about immigration policies. And we have reached out to the White House to explain the negative effect on our coworkers and our company.

As I've said many times, diversity makes our team stronger. And if there’s one thing I know about the people at Apple, it’s the depth of our empathy and support for one another. It’s as important now as it’s ever been, and it will not weaken one bit. I know I can count on all of you to make sure everyone at Apple feels welcome, respected and valued.

Apple is open. Open to everyone, no matter where they come from, which language they speak, who they love or how they worship. Our employees represent the finest talent in the world, and our team hails from every corner of the globe.

In the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, "We may have all come on different ships, but we are in the same boat now."

Tim

Thanks for the links, the first one sums things up. The backlash is "tremendous" just the way Trump likes it.

Text book totalitarianism starting with the weak and indefensible slowly chipping away at our rights. I am glad Silicone Valley is taking a strong stand.

Y Combinator. The president of the prestigious Silicon Valley incubator, which birthed Airbnb, Dropbox, Stripe, and other unicorns, said it is “time to take a stand.” “This administration has already shown that they are not particularly impressed by the First Amendment, and that they are interested in other anti-immigrant action,” Sam Altman said in a blog post. “So we must object, or our inaction will send a message that the administration can continue to take away our rights.”

I thought you would leave well enough alone. Turn on the news and watch what is happening to your messiah. I'm laughing my ass off fool.
Your an idiot Paul
A racist, bigoted idiot who hides behind left wing propoganda

Trump is no messiah
But your still an idiot

Trump just signed an executive order on lobbying. Would you consider this to be positive considering you said it wouldn't see the light of day?

I'm less concerned with what he puts in those Executive Orders than the fact he, like Obama and others before him, is using using them to make laws without passing bills through Congress. I was expecting the conflict from this election to put that power in public awareness at least, if not directly on the chopping block.

I'm less concerned with what he puts in those Executive Orders than the fact he, like Obama and others before him, is using using them to make laws without passing bills through Congress. I was expecting the conflict from this election to put that power in public awareness at least, if not directly on the chopping block.
I would have agreed before, but right now I kind of want to give the liberals a taste of their own medicine. Obamas been cramming his will down our throats and it's time the Republicans said fuck them and go full force with conservative ideas.

You have been proven a liar
Your opinion is dog shit here
View attachment 59236
You know I am going to stop responding to you not because I changed my opinion on you or because I find you boring and not even because I am the better person hell I told you I will make an exception just for you and the other clown.
But because I am coming to the realization that you are likely mentally unstable which means you may take your anger on someone in your life and that is something I can't have on my conscience.