Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Schiff could never disprove these four facts: First, the released call transcript between Presidents Trump and Zelensky show no link between aid dollars and political investigations. Second, both Presidents Trump and Zelenksy say there was no pressure. Third, Ukraine didn’t know the aid was held at the time of the call. And, four, Ukraine never launched any action to get the aid released.

And impeachment???

Schiff could never disprove these four facts: First, the released call transcript between Presidents Trump and Zelensky show no link between aid dollars and political investigations. Second, both Presidents Trump and Zelenksy say there was no pressure. Third, Ukraine didn’t know the aid was held at the time of the call. And, four, Ukraine never launched any action to get the aid released.

And impeachment???
You cant let facts get in the way of creating a narrative.

And impeachment???

First, they didn’t release the full transcripts, and unless you seriously believe trump is a literal angel, him mentioning Biden in the transcript is totally worth looking into.

Second, why would Trump or Zelenksy admit to there being pressure? Lmao. Especially since Zelenksy was suppose to be against corruption, that was his whole persona for the Ukrainian people.

Third, Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by Early August, Undermining Trump Defense

That has already been proven

Fourth, lmao yeah they didn’t due to trump being called out wtf

Honestly I wish I wasnt at work and could watch it live.

Itll drag on into the night, hopefully jerry nadler can stay awake this time.

And who better the screenwriter schiff to create a narrative out of thin air(by thin air I really mean orchestrated with the whistleblower he prepped in his office).
[VIDEO] Well, Well, Well, Turns Out Adam Schiff Moonlights as a Screenwriter...This Explains So Much

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/adam-schiff-once-wanted-to-be-a-screenwriter-can-he-give-the-trump-presidency-a-hollywood-ending/2019/10/31/07cb9594-f748-11e9-ad8b-85e2aa00b5ce_story.html

I hope trump withholds aid from every country out there. Put that money into American infrastructure. Lowering the medical costs and prescription drugs. Helping the homeless that dems so easily ignore in their districts. Fighting opioid crisis(without negatively impacting my ability to get steroids of course). A bunch of other shit I'd rather the govt spend our tax money on. Ukraine is not even on the list. Send some to puerto rico. America first.

First, they didn’t release the full transcripts, and unless you seriously believe trump is a literal angel, him mentioning Biden in the transcript is totally worth looking into.

Second, why would Trump or Zelenksy admit to there being pressure? Lmao. Especially since Zelenksy was suppose to be against corruption, that was his whole persona for the Ukrainian people.

Third, Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by Early August, Undermining Trump Defense

That has already been proven

Fourth, lmao yeah they didn’t due to trump being called out wtf
The fact that the transcript was released shut the dems up quick. Never has a transcript of a convo between the President and another world leader been released before. The dems NEVER thought it would be released. “But it’s not the full transcript” lol now that is grasping at straws. Then it was off to the next “crime” they could come up with.

So both Trump and Zelensky are lying? It’s another conspiracy......Then who do you get the truth from? They had the conversation and the transcript was released, but put your own idea of what was said into it :confused:

The aid WAS given to Ukraine. And it wasn’t a bunch of blankets lol. And we got nothing in return. So no quid pro quo (which Sonland said Trump said to him directly in his testimony).

If you want to believe there was some massive crime that Trump needs to be impeached for then go down that rabbit hole. I just enjoy watching the shit show knowing what the outcome will be.

The fact that the transcript was released shut the dems up quick. Never has a transcript of a convo between the President and another world leader been released before. The dems NEVER thought it would be released. “But it’s not the full transcript” lol now that is grasping at straws. Then it was off to the next “crime” they could come up with.

So both Trump and Zelensky are lying? It’s another conspiracy......Then who do you get the truth from? They had the conversation and the transcript was released, but put your own idea of what was said into it :confused:

The aid WAS given to Ukraine. And it wasn’t a bunch of blankets lol. And we got nothing in return. So no quid pro quo (which Sonland said Trump said to him directly in his testimony).

If you want to believe there was some massive crime that Trump needs to be impeached for then go down that rabbit hole. I just enjoy watching the shit show knowing what the outcome will be.

I think they need to have a basic test that you have to pass in order to be elegible to vote, because people like you with no common sense are really ruining the country.

If you actually read the transcript, you would have seen there was a disclaimer written on it saying something along the lines that it is not a full transcript and has been heavily edited. Even before Trump was being accused of anything, that one soldier who listened to the call tried to ammend the transcript because they somehow left out the whole barisma chat.

The aid was released right after Trump found out someone put in a formal complaint. If that complaint had not been filed then they were 100% going to hold that aid back.

If your not smart enough to realize that Ukraine has no choice to side with Trump to get aid in the future then there is no hope for you. Let's just say Trump is completely innocent, if the Dems had full control of Senate and house, it would be a sure bet that Ukraine would lie and say Trump was bribing them to stay on the Dems good side for the future because they are aid dependant. Right now it's pretty obvious that Senate will not impeach him and Ukraine knows this. This aid is literally life or death for some of their people.

Seriously, I don't think what Trump did, bribing Ukraine, is something to be impeached over. I see no problem with trying to get another country to investigate a US citizen who may have committed crimes. However, the obstruction of Justice charge is fully credible and he should be impeached for that. No president should be above the laws of this country.

Also, the GOP defense went from "there was no quid pro quo" to "it's not a crime because it was a failed quid pro quo"

It the cops go undercover as a drug dealer and set up a drug deal, if there are no real drugs present, the person being set up is still charged despite them not receiving the drugs...

I think they need to have a basic test that you have to pass in order to be elegible to vote, because people like you with no common sense are really ruining the country.

If you actually read the transcript, you would have seen there was a disclaimer written on it saying something along the lines that it is not a full transcript and has been heavily edited. Even before Trump was being accused of anything, that one soldier who listened to the call tried to ammend the transcript because they somehow left out the whole barisma chat.

The aid was released right after Trump found out someone put in a formal complaint. If that complaint had not been filed then they were 100% going to hold that aid back.

If your not smart enough to realize that Ukraine has no choice to side with Trump to get aid in the future then there is no hope for you. Let's just say Trump is completely innocent, if the Dems had full control of Senate and house, it would be a sure bet that Ukraine would lie and say Trump was bribing them to stay on the Dems good side for the future because they are aid dependant. Right now it's pretty obvious that Senate will not impeach him and Ukraine knows this. This aid is literally life or death for some of their people.

Seriously, I don't think what Trump did, bribing Ukraine, is something to be impeached over. I see no problem with trying to get another country to investigate a US citizen who may have committed crimes. However, the obstruction of Justice charge is fully credible and he should be impeached for that. No president should be above the laws of this country.

Also, the GOP defense went from "there was no quid pro quo" to "it's not a crime because it was a failed quid pro quo"

It the cops go undercover as a drug dealer and set up a drug deal, if there are no real drugs present, the person being set up is still charged despite them not receiving the drugs...
You make some very salient points. But just a couple things, Congress is the one who approves foreign aid. That's the initial gripe. Qhy would trump hold up congressionally approved aid. I could be mistaken, tho.

Apparently presidents have the authority to hold up aid. For what reasons I dunno.

Second, trump isnt impeached for obstruction of justice, that's an actual crime. Hes charged with obstruction of Congress
I agree no one is above the law, not the president not anyone. But obstruction of Congress is a bs charge. Congress isnt above the president. He doesnt answer to them. Theres checks and balances, of course, and the judicial branch settles that. Now would you fully cooperate with people who have been trying to hang him since before he even got sworn in? I wouldnt l, unless I was legally obligated, via court order.

Last edited:

The lack of common sense is thinking Trump should be impeached over this whole thing, or more so believing that he obstructed justice which isn’t what the impeachment says, or even having a basic understanding of what The Constitution says a president can be impeached for. The left is mad Trump won. It’s as simple as that. That rabbit hole is deep.

Back