Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I gotta give it to you Trump guys, you REALLY support him lol.... I never would have backed Obama the way you guys back Trump.... And he hasn't even done anything yet! Just the opposite.
This is what I was thinking. The amount of undying support these guys have is historic. I did like Obama but I didn't personally follow his politics close enough to defend him.

This is what I was thinking. The amount of undying support these guys have is historic. I did like Obama but I didn't personally follow his politics close enough to defend him.
Pretty hard to defend "You like your doctor you can keep your doctor." "You like your health plan you can keep it."
We all know how well that turned out.

[But, there will be more deaths, sickness, suffering, bankruptcies, ... which is just fine with them. And, some Meso members. Sad!!!]

It's hard to decide which would be the more politically damaging outcome for Republican politicians: passing the American Health Care Act, and therefore owning the premium increases and coverage losses it would cause; or not passing the bill, and therefore failing to do anything that can be framed as "repealing Obamacare."

Each option is a political nightmare for Republicans for the same reason: Each would amount to an admission that Republicans cannot deliver what they have promised for years on healthcare.

[Like father, like son ...]

Mr. Trump mischaracterized the London mayor’s remarks. Mr. Khan did not describe terrorism as “part of living in a big city,” as if bombings and shootings were an inescapable fact of life. He said that terrorism preparedness, including providing sufficient support to the police, was “part and parcel of living in a great global city.”

“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities; it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice,” Mr. Khan said in a video interview published by The Evening Standard, another British paper. (For the record, Mr. Khan did say the victims of the Chelsea bombing were in his “thoughts and prayers.”)

“Nothing is more important to me than keeping Londoners safe,” Mr. Khan added. “I want to be reassured that every single agency and individual involved in protecting our city has the resources and expertise they need to respond in the event that London is attacked.”

Mr. Trump’s tweet was not well received by Britons, who were still learning details of the attack when he weighed in. On Twitter, Wes Streeting, a member of Parliament from the Labour Party, accused Mr. Trump of capitalizing on the attack in London and called him “a disgrace.”

[Meso is a prime example ... One would think this was a SNL skit.]

Trump is empowering people to choose their own reality, and their own facts.

I think folks are putting way to much stock in the word trump used (wiretapped) and using that to minimize what took place. If you take out the word wiretapped and look at the situation and the evidence the entire thing smells shady as hell.

Yes people put a lot of stock into the word he used bc grammar is important. Grammar is the difference between you "realizing you know your shit" and you "realizing you know you're shit". The difference between wiretapping and getting phone records/surveillance is a significant distinction so much so that the court requires different levels of assurance/justification for one vs the other. A wiretap requires a warrant which requires a great deal of evidence vs getting phone records which only requires a subpoena.

The problem and irony with what you're saying is that there was no evidence when trump made the claim.

Last edited:
As of now his claim of Obama personally ordering the wiretap is not yet proven that is correct. The news is quite interesting and I'm sure more facts will be coming.

Correct. His claim of Obama personally ordering the tapping has still not been substantiated.

The other claim that has not been substantiated whatsoever, and it seems it was actually debunked, was that trump says the tapping happened during the presidential. The article states that Nunes says the INADVERTENT surveillance happened AFTER the presidential election in November. We know trump is trying to link this claim with the democrats trying to influence the election against him. So how was the election supposed to be influenced if the surveillance happened AFTER the election?

Nunes also states that he still sees no wiretapping and only surveillance or being monitored.

Nunes also states it looks like it was completely legal.

Nunes also states that his main or only concern seems to be why names of Americans were disseminated in the intelligence community. That's not the same thing as trump implied where the entire thing is illegal.