Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Seriously? What's next, a who is a better president article written by bill oriely?

Let me ask you something..are you going to hold trump accountable for his lies and failures?
You mean like when he said "if you like your doctor, you keep your doctor" or "you like your health plan you can keep it"? Not once, not twice, but a minimum of 21 separate times? Sure thing bro.

There is a reason for that. The man was in power as the economy went off a cliff and put us in a state of perpetual war over lies and false intel.

Seems like a good reason to be pissed to me. But hey whatever.
Congress had the same intel bush had and even the democrats voted to go to war. Everybody believed sadaam had wmd's. Everybody from our leaders on both sides of the aisle to the top countries in the world. Now, i was against the war from the get go, but i wasnt necessarily crying about it either. Bush was in an impossible situation. He had sept 11th and he also had the economic meltdown to deal with and as much as that was the fualt of the previous administration, you never heard bush crying about the guy before him. All that being said, i leave you with this quote.

"“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.” — Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002"

The bill that Republicans passed today is - to use tumps expressions - "an absolute disaster". It really has nothing to do with health care. It has everything to do with an enormous shift of wealth from working people to the richest Americans. This bill would throw 24 million Americans off of health insurance, cut Medicaid by $880 billion, defund Planned Parenthood and substantially increase premiums on older Americans. Meanwhile, it would provide a $300 billion tax break to the top 2 percent and hundreds of billions more to the big drug and insurance companies that are ripping off the American people.
Obamacare included tax increases that hit wealthy Americans hardest in order to pay for its coverage expansion. The AHCA would get rid of those taxes — tax cuts that add up to $883 billion, the majority of them benefiting the wealthy, according to the Congressional Budget Office. Obamacare was one of the biggest redistributions of wealth from the rich to the poor; the AHCA would reverse that.
Amendments were so last-minute that House members like Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) told reporters they still hadn’t read the bill by Wednesday night, just hours before they were expected to vote on it. The House also voted on this bill without a review from the Congressional Budget Office, which estimates how many people the bill covers and how much it would cost.
Instead of throwing tens of millions of Americans off of health insurance, health care must be guaranteed as a right to every American.

Last edited: