Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Anytime someone makes a valid point about how crazy Trump is someone replies with "well Obama did this" or "but Hillary did that" Donald has to stand on his own feet now, this is What he wanted.

Anytime someone makes a valid point about how crazy Trump is someone replies with "well Obama did this" or "but Hillary did that" Donald has to stand on his own feet now, this is What he wanted.
Obama and his supporters went the last 8 years blaming bush. Get over it.

Back to obama again I see. But serious I heard a lot of people talk shit about bush but not to defend obama. You could be right but I must have been oblivious to it

http://conservativetribune.com/afghan-met-trump-obama-difference/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-05-03

Trump has a dangerous disability

It is urgent for Americans to think and speak clearly about President Trump’s inability to do either. This seems to be not a mere disinclination but a disability. It is not merely the result of intellectual sloth but of an untrained mind bereft of information and married to stratospheric self-confidence.

What is most alarming (and mortifying to the University of Pennsylvania, from which he graduated) is not that Trump has entered his eighth decade unscathed by even elementary knowledge about the nation’s history. As this column has said before, the problem isn’t that he does not know this or that, or that he does not know that he does not know this or that. Rather, the dangerous thing is that he does not know what it is to know something.

Many people who obtain health insurance through their employers—about half of the country—could be at risk of losing protections that limit out-of-pocket costs for catastrophic illnesses, due to a little-noticed provision of the House Republican health-care bill to be considered Thursday, health-policy experts say.

The provision, part of a last-minute amendment, lets states obtain waivers from certain Affordable Care Act insurance regulations. Insurers in states that obtain the waivers could be freed from a regulation mandating that they cover 10 particular types of health services, among them maternity care, prescription drugs, mental health treatment and hospitalization.

That could also affect plans offered by large employers, health analysts said.

There is a reason for that. The man was in power as the economy went off a cliff and put us in a state of perpetual war over lies and false intel.

Seems like a good reason to be pissed to me. But hey whatever.

http://conservativetribune.com/afghan-met-trump-obama-difference/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-05-03

Seriously? What's next, a who is a better president article written by bill oriely?

Let me ask you something..are you going to hold trump accountable for his lies and failures?