Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Journalists are not the real target of Trump’s war on journalism, however. We are the highly-visible collateral damage, the broken glasses on the bruised body of free expression. The true targets – the people whom the Trump administration most wants to punish and silence – are the government officials who provide us with the news for our stories. The First Amendment protects journalists but not their sources; there is no constitutional right to tell journalists the truth.

Who's more unstable? A guy who spends countless days/years endlessly posting to at best maybe 10 people, or the leader of the free world, who while you antifas spew pure blind hatred, has millions of backers and won a free election to become our President?
I have nothing personal against scally or any of you antifas. I don't think scally feels the same way about us Trumpsters but thats my opinion. He won't respond except maybe some rehashed meme and lets you groupies do all his defending. Very unimpressive for a supposed intellectual.
This is a political thread where we get brutal. scally gets the most attention because he clogs the thread with useless memes/fake news, outposts everyone combined by about a 50 to 1 margin, and never responds with any meaningful dialog.
Outside of this thread life goes on as normal. I respect our right to disagree and never mention this thread in other threads (I did accidentally post in the Lets See Your Ladies thread but made up for it).

I don't think Sally is unstable at all, you guys are the ones wearing your emotions on your sleeves. He's just making post. I carry this forum in my pocket not hard to check post and reply at any given time. I'm sure a lot of you are doing the same. Please man take a second to consider some of the stuff Trumps doing. Shoving mofos, multiple counts of leaking classified info, hand shake battles. C'mon man he's a big kid with nuclear codes. You can like him all you want can't judge you for that, but to think this is normal for the "leader of the free world" is naive.

I don't think Sally is unstable at all, you guys are the ones wearing your emotions on your sleeves. He's just making post. I carry this forum in my pocket not hard to check post and reply at any given time. I'm sure a lot of you are doing the same. Please man take a second to consider some of the stuff Trumps doing. Shoving mofos, multiple counts of leaking classified info, hand shake battles. C'mon man he's a big kid with nuclear codes. You can like him all you want can't judge you for that, but to think this is normal for the "leader of the free world" is naive.

You're sure to get a "like" lol.
"Shoving" is how you hate filled people see it. I see him moving in front where he's supposed to be. Not all moves look perfect.
Classified info can be unclassified by the President at any time. Nothing there. This is fake news that in the antifa fashion, tries to gain traction by being endlessly repeated.
Handshake battles, if you wish to think this is a "thing," take two. More fake news and useless bs to cry and wail about.
I thought barry soetoro looked like an wingnut idiot. That's not an argument though, just my interpretation. I'm sure his backers saw him as some kinda savior that could do no wrong.

A high-stakes gamble: How Jared Kushner reacted to previous crises
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-high-stakes-gamble-how-jared-kushner-reacted-to-previous-crises/2017/05/27/d1c16f54-3f2b-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html (A high-stakes gamble: How Jared Kushner reacted to previous crises)

NEW YORK — Jared Kushner had barely survived a fight to save his family’s real estate empire.

Taking charge of the business after his father went to prison, Kushner, 25 at the time, paid $1.8 billion in 2007 for the nation’s most expensive office building. Then the market went south, the debts piled up, and Kushner spent years pushing banks to renegotiate the loans.

But after one disgruntled lender had tried to block him, Kushner had an unusual weapon at his disposal: He owned a newspaper.

Kushner, who had purchased the New York Observer in 2006, walked into his editor’s office and suggested a story exposing potentially embarrassing details about the uncooperative lender.

“I could tell he was angry at the guy,” said the editor, Elizabeth Spiers, who resigned in 2012. Only after months of dead-end reporting did Kushner finally stop asking for the story, she said. That followed a separate incident in which Kushner wanted a “hit job” on another foe, a second Observer editor told The Washington Post.

Kushner’s career in the cutthroat world of New York real estate shows how he dealt with his worst business crisis, averting catastrophe through connections, savvy negotiation and hardball tactics that left enemies in his wake. Kushner was not reticent to strike back against those he said had crossed him.

You're sure to get a "like" lol.
"Shoving" is how you hate filled people see it. I see him moving in front where he's supposed to be. Not all moves look perfect.
Classified info can be unclassified by the President at any time. Nothing there. This is fake news that in the antifa fashion, tries to gain traction by being endlessly repeated.
Handshake battles, if you wish to think this is a "thing," take two. More fake news and useless bs to cry and wail about.
I thought barry soetoro looked like an wingnut idiot. That's not an argument though, just my interpretation. I'm sure his backers saw him as some kinda savior that could do no wrong.

I understand he can de-classify whatever he wants, but is that in the best interest of the government he got it from? Or what happened to compartmentalizing info. Saying he can do what he wants is not a good defense you have to know that.

I understand he can de-classify whatever he wants, but is that in the best interest of the government he got it from? Or what happened to compartmentalizing info. Saying he can do what he wants is not a good defense you have to know that.
That's up to our Commander in Chief to determine, NOT some government official and certainly not hate filled apoplectic antifas. I guess we could go back to sending plane loads of cold hard currency to our enemies like barry soetoro did. I'll stick with the winner not the ass kisser in chief we had.

That's up to our Commander in Chief to determine, NOT some government official and certainly not hate filled apoplectic antifas. I guess we could go back to sending plane loads of cold hard currency to our enemies like barry soetoro did. I'll stick with the winner not the ass kisser in chief we had.

I had to look up apoplectic haha. I'm not overcome with hate or anger. Just have a back and forth with some forum peeps while on ps4 reply between respawns

Nuclear code comment sounds like a big kid comment ...