Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Benito Mussolini (29 July 1883 – 28 April 1945) was an Italian politician, journalist, and leader of the National Fascist Party (Partito Nazionale Fascista; PNF), ruling the country as Prime Minister from 1922 to 1943.
He ruled constitutionally until 1925, when he dropped all pretense of democracy and set up a legal dictatorship.
Known as Il Duce (The Leader), Mussolini was the founder of Italian Fascism.
October 1922 he became the youngest Prime Minister in Italian history After removing all political opposition through his secret police and outlawing labor strikes,Mussolini and his followers consolidated their power through a series of laws that transformed the nation into a one-party dictatorship. Within five years he had established dictatorial authority by both legal and extraordinary means and aspired to create a totalitarian state. Mussolini remained in power until he was deposed by King Victor Emmanuel III in 1943. A few months later, he became the leader of the Italian Social Republic, a German client regime in northern Italy; he held this post until his death in 1945.

The smirks are uncannily similar.

trussolini.jpg

Benito Mussolini (29 July 1883 – 28 April 1945) was an Italian politician, journalist, and leader of the National Fascist Party (Partito Nazionale Fascista; PNF), ruling the country as Prime Minister from 1922 to 1943.
He ruled constitutionally until 1925, when he dropped all pretense of democracy and set up a legal dictatorship.
Known as Il Duce (The Leader), Mussolini was the founder of Italian Fascism.
October 1922 he became the youngest Prime Minister in Italian history After removing all political opposition through his secret police and outlawing labor strikes,Mussolini and his followers consolidated their power through a series of laws that transformed the nation into a one-party dictatorship. Within five years he had established dictatorial authority by both legal and extraordinary means and aspired to create a totalitarian state. Mussolini remained in power until he was deposed by King Victor Emmanuel III in 1943. A few months later, he became the leader of the Italian Social Republic, a German client regime in northern Italy; he held this post until his death in 1945.

The smirks are uncannily similar.

View attachment 73253

Only the most Trumpidiots, Trumplings, Trumpkins, ... do not notice ...

Anthony Bourdain Likens Trump to Mussolini

BILL GROSS SAYS DONALD TRUMP REMINDS HIM OF BENITO MUSSOLINI
Bill Gross Says Donald Trump Reminds Him of Benito Mussolini

Trump and Mussolini: The same, only different? Eleven key lessons from historical fascism
Trump and Mussolini: The same, only different? Eleven key lessons from historical fascism

A Scholar of Fascism Sees a Lot That’s Familiar with Trump

Ruth Ben-Ghiat, an American-born professor of Italian history at New York University, specializes in male menace. What interests her is the manufactured drama of world-historical strongmen—their mannerisms, speech patterns, stagecraft, and mythomania. Late last year, Ben-Ghiat had just published a book called “Italian Fascism’s Empire Cinema,” about the years of Benito Mussolini, when another spectacle wrested her attention. One of the candidates for the American Presidency was looking a lot like her principal academic subject. As President Obama put it, the United States now had its own “homegrown authoritarian.”

Earlier this week, Ben-Ghiat sat at a table in her office, at N.Y.U.’s Casa Italiana, on Twelfth Street, inspecting two signatures on the screen of her laptop. One of them belonged to Donald Trump, the other to Mussolini. The scrawls—loopy, cursive, steepled—looked so similar that they seemed to blur together. Ben-Ghiat, who wore a gray sweater and dark skirt, is gracefully soft-spoken, her manner reserved. “I’m interested in how their language and writing are a kind of emanation of their bodies,” she said.

Lower ...

At the six-month mark of his administration, Donald Trump is less popular than any president elected in the modern polling era. Don’t expect a dramatic reversal of fortune anytime soon.

A POLITICO analysis of Trump’s approval ratings and more than four decades of presidential polling data suggests it’s unlikely Trump’s numbers will significantly change for the better over the next 12 months, imperiling the fate of his stalled legislative agenda and potentially threatening the GOP’s House majority in next year’s midterm elections.

WASHINGTON — President Trump has finally found a courtier who can give him the buttery, boundless respect he craves.

A wealthy mini-me Manhattan bro with wolfy smile and slick coif who will say anything and flip any position. A self-promoter extraordinaire and master salesman who doesn’t mind pushing a bad product — and probably sees it as more fun.

For ego gratification, Trump has struck gold — or Goldman Sachs — with his appointment of Wall Street hedge fund guy and cable TV diva Anthony Scaramucci as White House communications director.

The Mogul and the Mooch is a tender love story with dramatic implications for the imploding White House.

They have so much in common beyond an addiction to hair product. Both enjoy stirring the pot and shifting political loyalties. (Both had high praise for Hillary.) They savor counterpunching, especially in donnybrooks with CNN. Trump was taken with Scaramucci’s win in getting CNN to retract a story linking him to a Russian investment fund supposedly under Senate investigation, a debacle that ended in three reporters losing their jobs.

The Mogul and the Mooch have the same fluid relationship with the truth and the same definition of loyalty.

A woman who worked at the Carrier Corporation for the past 25 years unloaded on President Donald Trump in an interview with the New Yorker, just days after she agreed to take a buyout from the company.

Even though Trump pledged to save jobs at the Carrier plant late last year, the company this week laid off 300 employees in what is expected to be just the first round of layoffs.

Brenda Darlene Battle, a 55-year-old Indianapolis native, decided to accept a buyout from the company before the layoffs began. Newly unemployed, she opened up to the New Yorker about how terribly Carrier had treated its employees over the last several months.

[Sleazy Scum Scaramucci ... Which Way The Wind Blows ... I first saw this POS on CNBC. It took less than a second to realize this guy is full on CRAP. No change ... TrumpTwin ... ]

Only the most Trumpidiots, Trumplings, Trumpkins, ... do not notice ...

BILL GROSS SAYS DONALD TRUMP REMINDS HIM OF BENITO MUSSOLINI
Bill Gross Says Donald Trump Reminds Him of Benito Mussolini

Ruth Ben-Ghiat, an American-born professor of Italian history at New York University, specializes in male menace. What interests her is the manufactured drama of world-historical strongmen—their mannerisms, speech patterns, stagecraft, and mythomania. Late last year, Ben-Ghiat had just published a book called “Italian Fascism’s Empire Cinema,” about the years of Benito Mussolini, when another spectacle wrested her attention. One of the candidates for the American Presidency was looking a lot like her principal academic subject. As President Obama put it, the United States now had its own “homegrown authoritarian.”

Earlier this week, Ben-Ghiat sat at a table in her office, at N.Y.U.’s Casa Italiana, on Twelfth Street, inspecting two signatures on the screen of her laptop. One of them belonged to Donald Trump, the other to Mussolini. The scrawls—loopy, cursive, steepled—looked so similar that they seemed to blur together. Ben-Ghiat, who wore a gray sweater and dark skirt, is gracefully soft-spoken, her manner reserved. “I’m interested in how their language and writing are a kind of emanation of their bodies,” she said.
It is impossible to communicate with the trumptards. Who is surprised? They are the poor white trash segment of the Republican party that pulled s Frankenstein and took over the Republican Party.

The Republicans will not be a credible party for the next 50 years. They will be humbled in 2018, and they will be decimated in 2020.

Lots of lib musicians so
Why don't you guys make a 'Trump hurts' cover?

Love hurts
Love scars
Love wounds and marks
Any heart not tough or strong enough (most libs have low Testosterone)
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Love hurts
Ooh love hurts
I'm young
I know
But even so
I know a thing or two, I learned from you (you = Trump)
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot
Love is like a flame, it burns you when it's hot
Love hurts
Ooh love hurts
Some fools think
Of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves, I guess
They're not foolin' me
I know it isn't true I know it isn't true
(Trump victory denial)
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts
Ooh love hurts
Ooh love hurts
I know it isn't true
I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts
Ooh love hurts
Ooh, love hurts, ooh

The ugly truth about our country is that twenty-five to thirty percent of the population would vote for Adolf Hitler. Another 10% would whore themselves out just so they can move their own agendas forward.

Nazi Germany has nothing on America. This country has the same potential for stupidity and evil as Nazi Germany.

Sponsors

Back