UK GENTECH LABS

This is what they dedicate their time to. I haven't accused anybody of alternative motives but WHY does CBS, JBZ, Brutus spend so much time smashing down all these sources? Keep in mind too there is no "information" available to prove what they are claiming..

Still not accusing anybody, but why is Dr Jim the only one "in charge" of the HPLC/MS area? Why does all HPLC/MS besides the one he posts seem to be the "legit" ones? Does he seem to be affiliated with CBS, JBZ and Brutus? Not accusing, just asking questions that come to my mind.

They spend all this time smashing these sources bc 98% that roll through are cheese eating rat scammer fucks. These sources still make cash off of the high volume of gear starved newbs.

These members you mentioned seem to be affiliated how ?

If they did no one here would believe it . All labs have been deemed as scammers here by the Meso police ....
Haha you are right about that! Labmax being misused and tons of gear thrown away deemed as garbage because of lack of knowledge on what the testing is actually "testing."

Not to mention all the HPLC/MS that are bullshit or scam.

At the end of the day I stand fast by my principle, spend time doing all the testing in the world that still won't give you a glimpse of what you will be getting in the mailbox!

If they did no one here would believe it . All labs have been deemed as scammers here by the Meso police ....
Show me a thread where blood work has been demonized. I mostly see sources saying blood work is no good or not verifiable. .. are you still smarting over your stupid choice to take free samples from "whoever it was", provide reviews for the gear and got slammed by the majority of membership over it? Tell you what- if you need some fucking vials that bad ill trade you a cycle and you can hide in my hedges for a week and cook me meals, cool? Now you can stop piping up in things that obviously soar over your limited line of "vision".

THIS IS NOT A SOURCE BOARD.

SWORDER- THIS IS NOT A SOURCE BOARD OR A PLACE TO BUY A HUSBAND FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY- SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHOP FOR A FAMILY AND GEAR ELSEWHERE.

DID I MENTION THIS IS NOT A SOURCE BOARD?

Anyone who doubts what this board was intended for and aches to be Should pm administration. .. and learn we are centered around uncensored feedback for the Goals of harm reduction in using and sourcing aas. This is also augmented And enhanced by a vast array of nutrition and training information. Awesome place.

BUT NOT A MOTHERFUCKING SOURCE BOARD.

Haha you are right about that! Labmax being misused and tons of gear thrown away deemed as garbage because of lack of knowledge on what the testing is actually "testing."

Not to mention all the HPLC/MS that are bullshit or scam.

At the end of the day I stand fast by my principle, spend time doing all the testing in the world that still won't give you a glimpse of what you will be getting in the mailbox!
I hope you cut and paste- the sheer pointlessness of you typing the same post over and over again borders on insanity. Take your first post a week or two ago, control c and then control v in the next thread you troll. I just saved you hours to think about how worthless you are.

\
SWORDER- THIS IS NOT A SOURCE BOARD OR A PLACE TO BUY A HUSBAND FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY- SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHOP FOR A FAMILY AND GEAR ELSEWHERE.

DID I MENTION THIS IS NOT A SOURCE BOARD?

Anyone who doubts what this board was intended for and aches to be Should pm administration. .. and learn we are centered around uncensored feedback for the Goals of harm reduction in using and sourcing aas. This is also augmented And enhanced by a vast array of nutrition and training information. Awesome place.

BUT NOT A MOTHERFUCKING SOURCE BOARD.

You are doing the opposite for the community. First of all, you were the one who posted that LABMAX is a good way to test. You stated we NEED more LABMAX tests. Labmax is shit, you are doing the opposite for the forum because of your lack of knowledge on what LABMAX tests. So you got that going. Misinforming members of what tests are to be ran.

Secondly, you pay no attention to actual problems that can occur and focus only on how many mg/ml a vial contains. Not to mention you and your circlejerk crew spams the board so much that intelligent responses become sucked into a blackhole because you are spamming the board with garbage.

Harm-reduction? You don't give a flying fuck about any VIRUS or potential lethal substances in the gear how is that harm reduction? You are wanting to get a HPLC/MS on a lab and when a lab presents it Dr Jim is the one that has monopolized that area and criticizes anything that he doesn't post. The information he posts gets backed by the circle jerk crew and to the regular member here on Meso they actually believe you guys.

You tell me, what have you accomplished with this testing?

I can tell you for damn sure you have made a lot of people throw away tons of vials of gear which is probably good because you managed to convince people LABMAX is a good way to test. You are doing the forum a disservice with your ignorance and lack of comprehension of these tests. Not to mention you don't even put a disclaimer that ALTHOUGH this vial tested good, THIS WILL NOT APPLY TO YOUR VIAL THAT YOU RECEIVE IN THE MAILBOX.

Brutus, to be quite frank. Your posts are stripped of any information that is applicable and most of your posts contain personal attacks and childish remarks that make the whole forum look bad.

You and your gang is doing the forum a disservice with all the BS you are doing.

IF you want to state otherwise, present it in a intelligent way. But follow suit of CBS:

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT, MAKE HUMOROUS COMMENTS, PERSONAL ATTACKS, CHANGE THE SUBJECT BUT ALWAYS DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT.

Gentech Labs is a source . Meso is a source board. Meso has always been a source board whether it was intended to be or not as far back as I can remember ( 17 yrs) . Meso is a source board .

Why do you keep saying otherwise ? o_O

Gentech Labs is a source . Meso is a source board. Meso has always been a source board whether it was intended to be or not as far back as I can remember ( 17 yrs) . Meso is a source board .

Why do you keep saying otherwise ? o_O
Because I believe in what millard wants.

\

You are doing the opposite for the community. First of all, you were the one who posted that LABMAX is a good way to test. You stated we NEED more LABMAX tests. Labmax is shit, you are doing the opposite for the forum because of your lack of knowledge on what LABMAX tests. So you got that going. Misinforming members of what tests are to be ran.

Secondly, you pay no attention to actual problems that can occur and focus only on how many mg/ml a vial contains. Not to mention you and your circlejerk crew spams the board so much that intelligent responses become sucked into a blackhole because you are spamming the board with garbage.

Harm-reduction? You don't give a flying fuck about any VIRUS or potential lethal substances in the gear how is that harm reduction? You are wanting to either get a HPLC/MS on something that Dr Jim has monopolized and criticizes anything that he doesn't post. The information he posts gets backed by the circle jerk crew and to the regular member here on Meso they actually believe you guys.

You tell me, what have you accomplished with this testing?

I can tell you for damn sure you have made a lot of people throw away tons of vials of gear which is probably good because you managed to convince people LABMAX is a good way to test. You are doing the forum a disservice with your ignorance and lack of comprehension of these tests. Not to mention you don't even put a disclaimer that ALTHOUGH this vial tested good, THIS WILL NOT APPLY TO YOUR VIAL THAT YOU RECEIVE IN THE MAILBOX.

Brutus, to be quite frank. Your posts are stripped of any information that is applicable and most of your posts contain personal attacks and childish remarks that make the whole forum look bad.

You and your gang is doing the forum a disservice with all the BS you are doing.

IF you want to state otherwise, present it in a intelligent way. But follow suit of CBS:

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT, MAKE HUMOROUS COMMENTS, PERSONAL ATTACKS, CHANGE THE SUBJECT BUT ALWAYS DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT.
At least I have tried to do something my fair weather friend... I see your eloquent response attacking efforts I have made and your interpretation of their results. What have you done? What effect has it had? What have been your suggestions to improve what is done and how it is done around here? Ill spare you the reply. Nothing, none, none. You are worse than harmful- you are worthless. Completely without value here. Bravo

Because I believe in what millard wants.
You know your buddy, Censoredboardsuck, his name implies that Censored boards suck, which also implies that this is an uncensored board. Meaning Millard isn't censoring the information posted. 2+2=5?
At least I have tried to do something my fair weather friend... I see your eloquent response attacking efforts I have made and your interpretation of their results. What have you done? What effect has it had? What have been your suggestions to improve what is done and how it is done around here? Ill spare you the reply. Nothing, none, none. You are worse than harmful- you are worthless. Completely without value here. Bravo

DEFLECT any intelligent conversation. Good job bud!

I will answer your questions although you ignored mine.

What I have done? From what point? I have been here a couple years.
Since I recently saw the idiocy of the labmax I compiled a thread on what Labmax actually tests which serves to inform the community that Labmax doesn't tell you shit. Brought up "obvious" points of what the testing is actually testing, that is one vial. And that test shouldn't apply to the vial you receive in the mailbox so even though a test shows one vial is good. Don't take the rest for granted. I have taken an unbiased view and withstood a lot of criticism from you and your gang which never even discuss or actually debate with me. All you do is slander and act like children.
I am not going to put myself on the pedestal but somebody needs to be able to stand against the obvious fallacies of the "COMMON" logic around here. My advice in regards to the testing has been posted at least 3 times now. CBS states I keep spamming it. I guess I have to spam it some more..

The effect that it has had? I don't know yet, I will continue to try to enlighten the people that only see your posts and present information that they can dissect, interpret and make their own decision upon.

Last edited:
Would love to, but your mothers stolen the show with her three finger wank an ape off in 25 seconds trick.... kinda put my simple 4 ball juggling out of business, ya cunt.

Business sucks huh, lol!

You know your buddy, Censoredboardsuck, his name implies that Censored boards suck, which also implies that this is an uncensored board. Meaning Millard isn't censoring the information posted. 2+2=5?

Since I recently saw the idiocy of the labmax I compiled a thread on what Labmax actually tests which serves to inform the community that Labmax doesn't tell you shit. Brought up "obvious" points of what the testing is actually testing, that is one vial. And that test shouldn't apply to the vial you receive in the mailbox so even though a test shows one vial is good. Don't take the rest for granted. I have taken an unbiased view and withstood a lot of criticism from you and your gang which never even discuss or actually debate with me. All you do is slander and act like children.
I am not going to put myself on the pedestal but somebody needs to be able to stand against the obvious fallacies of the "COMMON" logic around here.

The effect that it has had? I don't know yet, I will continue to try to enlighten the people that only see your posts and present information that they can dissect, interpret and make their own decision upon.
Your complete lack of anything substantial belies your inability to contribute. Your post about my harmful nature and the ineffective labmax tests was simply deflection of my post trying to gauge what you bring to the table. You have yet to quantify the value of anything you contribute... just troll, troll, troll which is simply the deflection of someone who is wanted nowhere.

Your complete lack of anything substantial belies your inability to contribute. Your post about my harmful nature and the ineffective labmax tests was simply deflection of my post trying to gauge what you bring to the table. You have yet to quantify the value of anything you contribute... just troll, troll, troll which is simply the deflection of someone who is wanted nowhere.

I edited the post, re-read it. Funny how I don't contribute with anything substantial because nobody ever responds to the questions I pose. Or rather they read it and think "fuck, how do I respond to that and go DEFLECT DEFLECT SLANDER SLANDER"

I am not going to put myself on the pedestal but somebody needs to be able to stand against the obvious fallacies of the "COMMON" logic around here. My advice in regards to the testing has been posted at least 3 times now. CBS states I keep spamming it. I guess I have to spam it some more..

When did I say millard censored anything. He made a playground for us. He doesn't want people selling drugs in that playground... they continue to do so. I help drive them off. You touch the kids when you think nobody is looking.... this is not an allegation of pedophilia- I am using the playground as a metaphor- just like what you do here is equally useful to pedophilia, understand?