UK GENTECH LABS

I don't even need to argue my point, you prove it on your own the more you post.

You don't want to answer if we should apply your logic to how we read time? For fun :)

assclown.jpg

lol ok now you're being ridiculous. i support the US but i am not so foolish as to think it's the "american way is the only way". only the devil deals in absolutes. i sincerely hope you are saying and acting this way because you are backed into a corner and not how you really think.

Please allow me to introduce myself.

Bingo! ;)

CBS doesn't have any other way to communicate:(

You just realised that?

You doubt any will be bunk but you said AM-Tech "needs to be attacked." Your "lab test" on AM-Tech will be REAL credible. :rolleyes:

Untitled10.jpg

Actually I meant to write that MD does NOT need to be attacked as it has a ton of complaints on the E site.. but since you wont believe me I will say that you got me. You found out about the conspiracy.

This is becoming boring.. Also, wtf iswrong with you and the mildly autistic comments above?

Its attitudes like this that further makes the world hate us . Nobody likes the bully on the playground except the bully (and his friends) ....

Oh c'mon, OGH! It should have been obvious that I was being sarcastic. It you can't have fun fucking with a few trolls, what's the point of being here? Relax dude, no harm was intended.

Oh c'mon, OGH! It should have been obvious that I was being sarcastic. It you can't have fun fucking with a few trolls, what's the point of being here? Relax dude, no harm was intended.

what's happening is you're trying to back-step. this entire "joke" started out because you were caught saying day/month/year model is stupid because you mistook it in a different thread. then you kept trying to push your point through "america is the best, day/month/year is stupid" and now you're saying "jk it was all a joke!" foolish.

A mass spec/HPLC will only prove what is in one vial so you guys are aware of that lol.

All this fussing and fighting over what was tested in one vial!

Even if this source's MS/HPLC is accurate, does that prove what you get in the mailbox??? :D:D
Wait! Sworder is right! Stop testing immediately!

Fuck off man. Doing any testing is infinitely better than your "pin my ass and see if I get swole technique".

Wait! Sworder is right! Stop testing immediately!

Fuck off man. Doing any testing is infinitely better than your "pin my ass and see if I get swole technique".

The way testing is talked about and promoted and integrated here I foresee it becoming the next SCOC and unfortunately I don't mean that in a good way.

Who said I was trying to be funny? I said sarcastic. Better go back to your food thread - someone just said hello, so he needs a couple dozen likes.

I noticed your losing alot of LIKES , maybe you need to post another pizza pic...lol

No I dont come here to belittle people , Im trying to help them with my vast years

Speaking of , you and Brutus need to seriously calm down or your not gonna see my age , or anywhere close to it .
All that anger comes with a price (cardiac arrest/stroke) ;)

The way testing is talked about and promoted and integrated here I foresee it becoming the next SCOC and unfortunately I don't mean that in a good way.
I think lessons were learned with the scoc. .. the hardest one being that you cannot control what a source does on an unmoderated forum. Infallible testing? Impossible. Better than nothing? Anything is.

The issue is that sources have a complete lack of accountability and absolutely no oversight. Even if "false" tests fuck up the occasional legitimate lab it is far more valuable to the consumer that your average fledgling lab. Some people like ecstasy data... glorified labmax. Mass spec? Good luck getting a sample to use as a standard.

I manage over a hundred people. I tell them I check all of this, all of that. I rarely do but when I glance at figures I fucking crucify who I catch. It is extremely effective... not as effective as say, actually checking everything but far better than nothing.

Sworder is a dumb fuck who just got laid off from a trt clinic for sucking testosterone from the source. He has no opinions with any merit. His pseudo intellect is irritating at best- he loves free gear and long walks on the beach. He will be gone soon.

What say you doc? You are a smart guy. Is testing bad? Should it cease? Is there a standard or method untried you recommend? Providing issues without solutions is counterproductive my friend.

OGH I think you made CBS jealous that so many others are getting a lot of internet likes. Pretty soon we'll get a thread/investigation dedicated to how bad your thread is hurting the community.....

Speaking of , you and Brutus need to seriously calm down or your not gonna see my age , or anywhere close to it .

If not for me and Brutus and a few others, this place would be over run with scammers while you're busy applying your "vast years" to posting pictures of your breakfast. Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

That's okay, though. No thanks required, OGH.

I think lessons were learned with the scoc. .. the hardest one being that you cannot control what a source does on an unmoderated forum. Infallible testing? Impossible. Better than nothing? Anything is.

The issue is that sources have a complete lack of accountability and absolutely no oversight. Even if "false" tests fuck up the occasional legitimate lab it is far more valuable to the consumer that your average fledgling lab. Some people like ecstasy data... glorified labmax. Mass spec? Good luck getting a sample to use as a standard.

I manage over a hundred people. I tell them I check all of this, all of that. I rarely do but when I glance at figures I fucking crucify who I catch. It is extremely effective... not as effective as say, actually checking everything but far better than nothing.

Sworder is a dumb fuck who just got laid off from a trt clinic for sucking testosterone from the source. He has no opinions with any merit. His pseudo intellect is irritating at best- he loves free gear and long walks on the beach. He will be gone soon.

What say you doc? You are a smart guy. Is testing bad? Should it cease? Is there a standard or method untried you recommend? Providing issues without solutions is counterproductive my friend.

No I don't think testing is bad per se but I think it's not being applied in a way to best help everyone.

No I don't think testing is bad per se but I think it's not being applied in a way to best help everyone.
I agree... yet I feel what we are doing is still trying to figure out what qualifies as help and how to go about doing it. It is just like a bunch of threads here- a lot of passion generating heated discussion among intelligent people... a cacophany of information that would not be possible in a moderated/controlled setting.