USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Hey man I lost a lot of sleep too grillin you when you showed up, I have a lot of time/energy invested in this thread as well. I plan on following it through. I want to see the community have good SRCs, I want to believe this can develop into a mutual beneficial relationship for us members and you as well. But it's up to us to protect ourselves, if we don't look out for our interests, who will? So don't take it personally...strictly business Spetz
Not at all tango, i think you guys do an awesome job and are not biased to any particular lab which i think is the point of what you do. I'm still waiting for meso to come though however.. i rarely get any sales from here, im hoping this will change :). Not going anywhere.

On a side note, i want to mention 2 things. First, the rumor about the 39% anavar quality which so many in here acused me of selling "bunk" gear turned out to be void and not valid, today the mods over at reddit apologized to me for the "false" accusations and although we're still going to properly test the anavar, it wont be done though someone from meso or reddit, hopefully 3rd party lab. no matter the cost.

Secondly, my friend got his results today from the doctor http://imgur.com/UYe6uTa and at 300mg/week of test his levels are around 2700 which i think are pretty good. These are the same raws im using for my gear.

Not at all tango, i think you guys do an awesome job and are not biased to any particular lab which i think is the point of what you do. I'm still waiting for meso to come though however.. i rarely get any sales from here, im hoping this will change :). Not going anywhere.

Even if we assume that you have a foolproof method of purchasing your meds the issue for me is, the prices are too steep.

I would rather wait the t/a for pharmacist.

Just my solo opinion though.

^^^referring to nolvadex

On a side note, i want to mention 2 things. First, the rumor about the 39% anavar quality which so many in here acused me of selling "bunk" gear turned out to be void and not valid, today the mods over at reddit apologized to me for the "false" accusations and although we're still going to properly test the anavar, it wont be done though someone from meso or reddit, hopefully 3rd party lab. no matter the cost.

Secondly, my friend got his results today from the doctor http://imgur.com/UYe6uTa and at 300mg/week of test his levels are around 2700 which i think are pretty good. These are the same raws im using for my gear.

Are those results from @unixpro ? They look the same

Even if we assume that you have a foolproof method of purchasing your meds the issue for me is, the prices are too steep.

^^^referring to nolvadex
my prices are no different than if you had a script and paid cash at the pharmacy.

Current Stock list.
Ai/pct (USA FDA pharmaceutical grade, not chinese or Indian)

Arimidex:1mg x 30 $90
Nolva: 20mg x 30 $90
Clomid 50MGx 30 $150 Watson brand.
Prami: 1mg x 30 $90
Caber: .5mg x 8 $150 Watson brand.
T3/cytomel: 50mcg x 30 $90
Bac Water Hospira 30ML: $10
B12 Injections: 1ML x 5 $60
Voltaren Gel: $55
HGH Saizen 8.8MG $350
HGH Omnitrope 10MG $400

What about Aromasin (Exemestane) and Letrozole (Femara)?

^^^referring to nolvadex
I agree the prices are very steep for me too. I am going to give his prop a run hopefully within the next week or so.