USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

usaspetz post: 1102761 said:
Well, i might as well show what the EQ looks like
QgBybIM.gif
pricing will be announced when they arrive, it will be around $130. Remember this stuff is as good as it gets for EQ.
I
Well, i might as well show what the EQ looks like
QgBybIM.gif
pricing will be announced when they arrive, it will be around $130. Remember this stuff is as good as it gets for EQ.

im just curious if the stopper would eventually turn to swiss cheese on that baby?!

I knothe eso is the place you can keep it real. Guys complaining about gtg prices on ugl with no negative feedback need to chill. FDA Pharmacy meds, legit, no shady LE
Alright guys took the plunge. Will keep you updated as I receive and put it to the test!
Took the plunge on what??

Its damn hard to get fda pharma meds w/o LE or international drama. People want a cherry on top, when legit gtg is really all you can hope for. I appreciate the services being offered you Spetz, I don't what all these people complaining about- I am down with that EQ and I don't think I will be pinning 20ml a week. Lol. Keep doing your thing!! !

petz will you stay a public source, or once you meet a threshold of customers will you go private??? please give reference as to your intentions in a long-term sense because I am getting ready to place a new order and would like to know where things are going to stand with you in the next 2-4 weeks.

petz will you stay a public source, or once you meet a threshold of customers will you go private??? please give reference as to your intentions in a long-term sense because I am getting ready to place a new order and would like to know where things are going to stand with you in the next 2-4 weeks.
i don't see myself going private in the next month, i'm not selling as much as you might think lol.

THIS guy is for real brothers, on time ,pkg is on point. timing aok on emails..and even tho sust takes a while to kick in im only 7 days from last pin b4 I started his due to timing and its good to go..you fellas know that feeling when the good stuff is seeping into the delts

Nolva(breast cancer med) and clomid(female fertility drug) are not that hard to acquire. They are inexpensive(relative to arimidex) and overseas drugs like this(thyroid as well) are not targeted by customs. My T3 and 4 was opened at JFK and then sent on through. Don't try this with sched 3 drugs as they will be snatched up if discovered.
I herd you were a pro at filtering out the nonsense

Its damn hard to get fda pharma meds w/o LE or international drama. People want a cherry on top, when legit gtg is really all you can hope for. I appreciate the services being offered you Spetz, I don't what all these people complaining about- I am down with that EQ and I don't think I will be pinning 20ml a week. Lol. Keep doing your thing!! !
Tbh as long as his gear is legit, properly dosed and I'm not injecting vegetable oil, I'm more than happy to pay a little extra. I will be able post how or if his stuff is gtg as soon as I get a few weeks in. But in other words, totally agree bro!

This confuses the fuckkk outta me... It's 50mg/ml, so if you pin 1ml, then you would be pinning 50mg of EQ. Is that what your asking Boston? Did I miss something?
I *think* he meant, considering the quality of the product, but taking in to consideration the mg/ml content, how many ml of this eq would be equivalent to the average ugl produced eq

Which if that's what he's asking, of course is hard to answer. I think he's looking for something like, 200mg of this eq would be as effective as 400mg of xyz Lab's eq

Back