USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

@clodoveo1 go to redit and under search type usaspetz
And man, I'm really not trying to be a dick but it sounds like his business is keeping him super busy, and he most likely does not have the time to convince one customer to buy from him considering the 40+ pages of information that can be utilized for an informed decision.

I can tell you that I'm running his test e but only been like 10 days on, @pumpingiron22 is running his gear and has a log, and a couple others like @tmac34 and @rambosmurf are also running his stuff, as they have said in this thread. Beyond that, you might have to ask other members about it my friend.

NVM found him.

Thanks man you been very helpful. I am assuming you have run test e before and I know its only 10 days but any flags or anything different you noticed. And ye I know I was just joking about convincing me lol.

NVM found him.

Thanks man you been very helpful. I am assuming you have run test e before and I know its only 10 days but any flags or anything different you noticed. And ye I know I was just joking about convincing me lol.

Oh boy, got us a sucker fish on the hook

NVM found him.

Yes, I've ran it before. 10 days is a little soon for me to tell how legit is, appetite is just starting to increase... No more force feeding, now I'm just hungry. And I'm hornier, but I don't think that's the test yet... I'm usually horny and my wife just got back on birth control so no more damn condoms. Hate that shit! But accidental births suck too, even though I love my son, ha

because they are American FDA drugs, not overseas generics. they are priced correctly.
Nolva(breast cancer med) and clomid(female fertility drug) are not that hard to acquire. They are inexpensive(relative to arimidex) and overseas drugs like this(thyroid as well) are not targeted by customs. My T3 and 4 was opened at JFK and then sent on through. Don't try this with sched 3 drugs as they will be snatched up if discovered.

Nolva(breast cancer med) and clomid(female fertility drug) are not that hard to acquire. They are inexpensive(relative to arimidex) and overseas drugs like this(thyroid as well) are not targeted by customs. My T3 and 4 was opened at JFK and then sent on through. Don't try this with sched 3 drugs as they will be snatched up if discovered.

I ordered T3 alone internationally for a test order for my GF, seized. First and last time I'll order international. So they definitely are targeted.

hah bullshit. they will snatch up anything. just because its not targeted doesn't mean they can't do shit.

Iv had products that weren't illegal, scheduled, or perscription only held at customs.

we live in a fucking police state.

The friend who is bringing me the EQ just sent me this:
szVfhCA.jpg
what a tease lol.

Yes, I've ran it before. 10 days is a little soon for me to tell how legit is, appetite is just starting to increase... No more force feeding, now I'm just hungry. And I'm hornier, but I don't think that's the test yet... I'm usually horny and my wife just got back on birth control so no more damn condoms. Hate that shit! But accidental births suck too, even though I love my son, ha
Take the plunge and and a vasectomy..,, best thing ever! Lol. No more condoms EVER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back