USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I *think* he meant, considering the quality of the product, but taking in to consideration the mg/ml content, how many ml of this eq would be equivalent to the average ugl produced eq

Which if that's what he's asking, of course is hard to answer. I think he's looking for something like, 200mg of this eq would be as effective as 400mg of xyz Lab's eq
This or even more i would say. my uncle takes 200mg of eq and 100mg of test, he is 52 yes old and he looks maybe 35, and can bench 3 plates, i mean... the stuff is good!

OK guys. Gear has landed and we're ready to go!

the first item i have is 3 of these, 100ml at 50mg/ml of Nandrolone Neca. Animal grade which is the next best thing to Organon's Deca. Price is $250 for the bottle. I only have 3 in stock, once they're gone I don't know when more will be in. Product Is Argentinian. I have personally never taken this product since i Dont use DECA but its Govmt. Certified.
em8MOnm.gif

I have 15 bottles of the EQ ready to ship. I honestly thought pricing would be a little lower but i had to pay for this man's expenses so I just want to be honest with you guys, i am making $30 profit only. However i stand behind this product and its results, so does the Colombian Govmt.
Equipoise 50mg/ml 50ML bottle.
Price is $140 per bottle, I thought it would be $20 less but at the end this is what it came up to.. Price is fixed! and remember i have a minimum of $200. Sh is still $5, due to the size i will be shipping in a different box, just FYI.

Anybody try the var yet? Just bought a bunch from dgs that turned out to be winny, so i am in a pinch.

OK guys. Gear has landed and we're ready to go!

the first item i have is 3 of these, 100ml at 50mg/ml of Nandrolone Neca. Animal grade which is the next best thing to Organon's Deca. Price is $250 for the bottle. I only have 3 in stock, once they're gone I don't know when more will be in. Product Is Argentinian. I have personally never taken this product since i Dont use DECA but its Govmt. Certified.
em8MOnm.gif

I believe this is NPP not decanoate.

Either way very nice.

no bro I ment one as in what would I pin .ya know what im saying I guess im talking in 3rd person .what would we or a person draw up to be a good dose

CORRECTION GUYS!!!! its not NECA its NPP, my apologies for the confusion!! and thanks to @BTraven for pointing this out :) this actually makes it stronger since NPP is commonly sold at 100mg/ml.

Back