USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

hey spetz hows the stock looking oh btw idk if im being paranoid I just think about all the crazy shit that can happen, like some dummy throws ur empty gear bottle out and it gets into wrong hands, do you think having your email on there will create any issues or am I just being like I said paranoid I know your secure it just seems only your guys should have that..idk

hey spetz hows the stock looking oh btw idk if im being paranoid I just think about all the crazy shit that can happen, like some dummy throws ur empty gear bottle out and it gets into wrong hands, do you think having your email on there will create any issues or am I just being like I said paranoid I know your secure it just seems only your guys should have that..idk
His E-mail is on the very first post here on a public forum...where would LE go first? Here or your trash. It is odd though to have your e-mail on a vial.

They are....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Running 400 mill week. Should I bump it up to say 600? The reason is I'm runnong a few compounds and wanted to make it till the end on my 14 weeks. Ill need to get more if I'm to uo the dose.

Running 400 mill week. Should I bump it up to say 600? The reason is I'm runnong a few compounds and wanted to make it till the end on my 14 weeks. Ill need to get more if I'm to uo the dose.
I'd stay at 400. That's plenty imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back