USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

spetz fyi a well known just went down for a little while due to a snow ball effect of issues im sure you will see soon .PLEASE do your guyz a favor and when the shit starts to hit the fan because your now a good source.dont take on to much to where we asked out and you go threw the same you really have your shit together and your doing a great job,idk if that $200 min is on the new stuff and the $150 we been doing is on the stuff we received recently and is still the same PLEASE clarify.altho idk anyone squeeking it like that,just want to make sure im reading right,PM coming at you im stocking up for the WAVE lmfao here we go fellas
My Min is now $200 as i posted earlier this week, I have a mayor trend of customers not following though with their order and never paying, and the ONE thing in common they have is the $150 min, its not worth my time nor is it fair to REAL customers that i waste my time which could be spent helping real customers.

Hey, guys. I got some blood work back from a serum test done on Astro's white tops, and they confirm that spetz has good GH. Astro wasn't kidding about the quality of his white tops, either. BTW, I am username jooceyjooce from reddit. USASpetz, I'm sorry for jumping the gun and posting prematurely.

My Reddit post: Well, the serum test from /u/Astroblabs white tops came back, and it's pretty good. Only .2 off of /u/USASpetzpharma grade GH. Pharma Omnitrope got a 7.1, and white tops got a 6.9. Good stuff.

EDIT: A user on MESO reported that the numbers I'm getting from 5IU seemed accurate. Since I have two results in the same ballpark, and I know the white tops are of good quality, I think he's right. That said, astro wasn't kidding. The white tops are quality.

http://imgur.com/9gA3Rlw,FCTgAV3#0

Last edited:
Thank you for the update, that's good news... Bout both.
Don't know about anyone else, but I can't seem to pull up that image, maybe it's cuz I'm on my phone. Appreciate this though my man

Hey, guys. I got some blood work back from a serum test done on Astro's white tops, and they confirm that spetz has good GH. Astro wasn't kidding about the quality of his white tops, either. BTW, I am username jooceyjooce from reddit. USASpetz, I'm sorry for jumping the gun and posting prematurely.

My Reddit post: Well, the serum test from /u/Astroblabs white tops came back, and it's pretty good. Only .2 off of /u/USASpetzpharma grade GH. Pharma Omnitrope got a 7.1, and white tops got a 6.9. Good stuff.

EDIT: A user on MESO reported that the numbers I'm getting from 5IU seemed accurate. Since I have two results in the same ballpark, and I know the white tops are of good quality, I think he's right. That said, astro wasn't kidding. The white tops are quality.

Good to hear jooce. I've been interested in Astros gh for a while and I have seen a couple reassuring tests done. Good for Spetz as well.

hey guys, just a heads up, ive got a death in the family and im taking care of the burial stuff so i will be MIA untill 1AM today, when i get back i will answer all the pms and emails, sorry for the inconvenience! just in case you guys are wondering where i went to :)

Sorry to hear this, family is more important than anything else 10/10 times. I'm sure you will have no complaints. My condolences as well.

hey guys, just a heads up, ive got a death in the family and im taking care of the burial stuff so i will be MIA untill 1AM today, when i get back i will answer all the pms and emails, sorry for the inconvenience! just in case you guys are wondering where i went to :)
Sorry for your loss bro. Thanks for the heads up.

Good news. Thx for posting here

Edit: I just re-read this and realized I missed something-- we shouldn't use generic results to confirm pharm, but I still believe the numbers are decent for 5ius. Either way thx for sharing your labs

Last edited:
Good news. Thx for posting here

Edit: I just re-read this and realized I missed something-- we shouldn't use generic results to confirm pharm, but I still believe the numbers are decent for 5ius. Either way thx for sharing your labs
I was using the pharma to confirm the generics, but since everything went down the way it did I can see why you thought it was the other way around.

Hey guys, started spetz test e yesterday, been using use AY. Pip is a little rough today in my quad, definitely more than I'm used to but not unbearable. Just giving little updates as I go.
Packaging Btw was one of the best I've seen

Hey guys, started spetz test e yesterday, been using use AY. Pip is a little rough today in my quad, definitely more than I'm used to but not unbearable. Just giving little updates as I go.
Keep us updated deff, waiting to run the test e!

He brews everything really strong, so some PIP can occur.

He brews everything really strong, so some PIP can occur.
Hey as long as I can train legs tomorrow it's all good. There's some pip and swelling, no redness tho so it's not any kind of an issue, maybe just me being a bit of a bitch ;) Haha

Back