USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Once you hit your first nerve you will be seeking less nerve packed areas. Once was enough to turn me off of quads forever. That and the PIP that is.

First quad inject ever, pip was pretty bad. Since then, hardly noticeable. I love pinning quads. And as far as hitting nerves, I've done that a lot. It doesn't hurt, it's just a creepy feeling. Move the needle slightly and you're good to go.

First quad inject ever, pip was pretty bad. Since then, hardly noticeable. I love pinning quads. And as far as hitting nerves, I've done that a lot. It doesn't hurt, it's just a creepy feeling. Move the needle slightly and you're good to go.

Haha, you haven't hit a nerve, then. You were most likely hitting blood vessels. Hitting a nerve hurts like crazy, your leg will start spazzing out, and it hurts for days sometimes. I'm telling you, once it happens you will be searching for greener pastures.

Haha, you haven't hit a nerve, then. You were most likely hitting blood vessels. Hitting a nerve hurts like crazy, your leg will start spazzing out, and it hurts for days sometimes. I'm telling you, once it happens you will be searching for greener pastures.

I've been pinning for 7 years. My legs/delts spasm like crazy when I hit a nerve. It doesn't hurt.

Hormones that are dissolved at a high concentration have a tendency to go subq on me. Spetz overdoses his stuff, so this could be the problem.

Look not being a dick here but your comment re: red injection site @ the quad b/c it went subq made no sense, but that figured itself out.

Then the above, "Hormones that are dissolved at a high concentration have a tendency to go subq on me"... huh? Again that makes no sense, and you follow it with "Spetz overdoses his stuff, so this could be the problem".

Is this your way of repping spetz? How do you know it's overdosed, have you MS it?

You're the guy who came over from reddit to vouch for spetz right (not that he needs it, guys seem plenty happy with him so far)... Just sounds kinda shilly.

1" needle in your quad should be PLENTY unless you're a fatass. I shoot 28 gauge 1/2" in my quads sometimes and I'm 235 pounds
I've been pinning for 7 years. My legs/delts spasm like crazy when I hit a nerve. It doesn't hurt.

Pinning for 7 years, 235lbs, and you still look like shit. Maybe invest that $1/minute you supposedly make and invest in some diet/workout tips.

Look not being a dick here but your comment re: red injection site @ the quad b/c it went subq made no sense, but that figured itself out.

Then the above, "Hormones that are dissolved at a high concentration have a tendency to go subq on me"... huh? Again that makes no sense, and you follow it with "Spetz overdoses his stuff, so this could be the problem".

Is this your way of repping spetz? How do you know it's overdosed, have you MS it?

You're the guy who came over from reddit to vouch for spetz right (not that he needs it, guys seem plenty happy with him so far)... Just sounds kinda shilly.

If a shot goes subq, then tend to become warm, pink, and swollen. That is a fact, bruh. Same thing with the highly concentrated hormone part. I know many people who have had this very thing happen to them. I don't know how either of those things were hard to understand, but whatever. I know that spetz's stuff is overdosed because he told the reddit forum how he makes his stuff. I'm not shilling for spetz, no. You're being outrageously paranoid and dense. I

If a shot goes subq, then tend to become warm, pink, and swollen. That is a fact, bruh. Same thing with the highly concentrated hormone part. I know many people who have had this very thing happen to them. I don't know how either of those things were hard to understand, but whatever. I know that spetz's stuff is overdosed because he told the reddit forum how he makes his stuff. I'm not shilling for spetz, no. You're being outrageously paranoid and dense. I

#1. I ain't your "bruh"

2. "If a shot goes subq, then tend to become warm, pink, and swollen." WRONG. ON SO MANY LEVELS. HOW ON EARTH WOULD EVEN A 3/4" 'GO SUBQ'? WARM PINK AND SWOLLEN = SUBQ.... RIGHT.

3. "Same thing with the highly concentrated hormone part." THIS WASN'T WHAT YOU SAID; YOU SAID B/C IT'S HIGHLY CONCENTRATED IT COULD 'GO SUBQ ON YOU'. SMH.

4. "I know that spetz's stuff is overdosed because he told the reddit forum how he makes his stuff." MY FAVORITE. ENOUGH SAID.

5. "You're being outrageously paranoid and dense." I'M THE DENSE ONE EH?

I told you I wasn't trying to be a dick and I meant it. But you want to come on here and spread some ass backwards bullshit like you know something, and I will.

#1. I ain't your "bruh"

2. "If a shot goes subq, then tend to become warm, pink, and swollen." WRONG. ON SO MANY LEVELS. HOW ON EARTH WOULD EVEN A 3/4" 'GO SUBQ'? WARM PINK AND SWOLLEN = SUBQ.... RIGHT.

3. "Same thing with the highly concentrated hormone part." THIS WASN'T WHAT YOU SAID; YOU SAID B/C IT'S HIGHLY CONCENTRATED IT COULD 'GO SUBQ ON YOU'. SMH.

4. "I know that spetz's stuff is overdosed because he told the reddit forum how he makes his stuff." MY FAVORITE. ENOUGH SAID.

5. "You're being outrageously paranoid and dense." I'M THE DENSE ONE EH?

I told you I wasn't trying to be a dick and I meant it. But you want to come on here and spread some ass backwards bullshit like you know something, and I will.

I've had a ton of shots go subq with a 1 1/2 inch needle. Sometimes when you pull the needle out it creates a vacuum and sucks oil out of the muscle. This is what is known as a subq shot. I also have a heck of a time with highly concentrated oil going subq. It causes unbearable pip for me, and the muscle always rejects it somehow. Again, you are extremely dense. I didn't even say that steroid oil defys the natural laws of physics. I described two situations in which a shot can go subq, and you are mad as fuck about it for some reason. Lay off the tren, BRUH!

Back