Vasectomy....?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Wunderpus, Nov 4, 2016.

1. BBC3

BBC3 Member

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/a-vasectomy-may-increase-prostate-cancer-risk/?_r=0

DUHHH...

Ya know I used to refer to women as being "societies cattle" in that the are willing to be dosed with Satin's ugly inbred sister AKA ESTROGEN just to keep control of their future... The more I think, men are actually willing to mutilate their bodies. And all in the name of pussy...

I wonder what the stats of men that fuk on out of wedlock and how ofter really is. And DO YOU KNOW how damn hard it is to get pregnant...! OR that is - How EASY IT IS TO AVOID IT...!

And you REALLY HAVE TO WONDER... JUST HOW MANY MEN GET VASECTOMIES SIMPLY OUT OF INSECURITY OF INFIDELITY BY THEIR WIVES...! As their becomes now NO WAY that the Husband could have done it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

- From the article....
    "Men with vasectomies may be at an increased risk for the most lethal form of prostate cancer, researchers have found. But aggressive cancer nonetheless remains rare in these patients.

Earlier studies had hinted at a connection between vasectomies and prostate cancer. Many experts have dismissed the idea of a link: Men who have vasectomies may receive more medical attention, they said, and therefore may be more likely to receive a diagnosis. The new study, published this month in The Journal of Clinical Oncology, sought to account for that possibility and for other variables.

Researchers at Harvard reviewed data on 49,405 men ages 40 to 75, of whom 12,321 had had vasectomies. They found 6,023 cases of prostate cancer among those men from 1986 to 2010.

The researchers found no association between a vasectomy and low-grade cancers. But men who had had a vasectomy were about 20 percent more likely to develop lethal prostate cancer, compared with those who had not. The incidence was 19 in 1,000 cases, compared with 16 in 1,000, over the 24-year period."

2. BBC3

BBC3 Member

And DO THE MATH on the above numbers.. Or don't.

3. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

I really believe in adoption, but adoption is a hard route man.
    I've known people on both sides.

4. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

You still going to your consultation next week, @Wunderpus? I just set one up for January 11th.

5. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yeah brother! I'll let you know!

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  6. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Thanks, keep me updated for sure.

7. Hotrods12

Hotrods12 Member

I was going to have this done many years ago but didnt and here I am 5 kids later, that cost an arm and a leg lol but I love them all and I would change anything for the world. I can tell you its not cheap to have kids especially if your not with the mothers and you have to pay child support, which every man should be paying for there kids, so just be safe its your decision, children are a wonderful part of life, but should be brought into this world because its something both people want.

8. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Simply stay on the gear, don't use any hcg or such, and before long the sperm factory will act like a European union shop in the 70s, i.e. nothing produced.

9. Wunderpus

What terrible advice... I know people who have been on cycle and knocked up their ladies.

Mrhat39 and strongsafety41 like this.
  10. RandallNowan

RandallNowan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

A new technique "soon" will allow a turn on/turn off the sperm supply vasectomy.

I had (a traditional) one with nightmare pain for 4 weeks in recovery... But... Guilt and stress free sex now.
    Spunking still feels awesome.

I'd recommend.

11. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

That wasn't advice, it was said tongue-in-cheek.

But now that you bring it up, after a certain amount of time on cycle, your sperm production does go to zero. That's nature. Yeah, there might be some freaks who still maintain some lights on in the balls factory, but condoms break too, probably similar statistics.

12. BBC3

BBC3 Member

I start to really wonder if any of you guys actually supplement testosterone at all.. Cause there is no way you would have a sperm in the bag...!

13. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

So just left the consultation for this. Gotta wait at least 30 days for the surgery because of my insurance. He says 6-8 weeks of no heavy lifting.
    He knows I'm not going to do that, but says he can't legally recommend any shorter amount of time.

14. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

3 letters for you: H C G

If not for those, yeah, you're right.

15. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I just don't trust it. Too many guys here get their girl knocked up on a heavy cycle. Not worth the risk to me.

Wunderpus likes this.
  16. Wunderpus

Probably some other dude's kid ;)

In all seriousness, I would opt to abort the baby if it was conceived mid-cycle. I would be worried about my sperm causing serious birth defects from the GH, peptides, gear etc. I would take 6+ months off cycle to even consider my sperm "safe". Call me crazy, I just don't want to risk that.

17. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

I hope they're doing it in shower if the cycle is that heavy. :rolleyes:

Wunderpus and Perrin Aybara like this.
  18. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

lol. You still thinking about the vasectomy? I had my consultation today and the doctor examined me. I thought sure he'd ask me if I did steroids after the examination, but he didn't.

19. Wunderpus

I postponed it since I wasn't comfortable freezing my sperm while on cycle...

20. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I see. They asked me about doing that today.