• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

What food are you potentially addicted too..

Mdrock98

Peanut butter. Oh God. Frank Zane mentions Peanut Butter, it’s calories, and addictive potential. On the other hand, Clearance Bass boasts its abilities to add muscle and a overall good nutritious snack. My God. I can go for weeks without it no problem, but eventually (like today), I found myself picking up a Jar. Lol. Damn those peanut oil calories. Lol. What is your “weak” food, your kryptonite?

Cheers [emoji1635]

Peanut butter. Oh God. Frank Zane mentions Peanut Butter, it’s calories, and addictive potential. On the other hand, Clearance Bass boasts its abilities to add muscle and a overall good nutritious snack. My God. I can go for weeks without it no problem, but eventually (like today), I found myself picking up a Jar. Lol. Damn those peanut oil calories. Lol. What is your “weak” food, your kryptonite?

Cheers [emoji1635]

Reeses big cups

It's a fucking problem

Here are some of my favorites.

Japanese style pork katsu curry with rice
Thick chocolate chip peanut butter cookie
Frozen kitkats, peanut butter cup, twix (these are kinda my main ones for sweets,outside of that I don't really eat candy)
Waffles
Bacon egg and cheese
Broccoli Cheddar soup
Lastly pizza.

All of which I'm addicted to and have to fight my urges.

Here are some of my favorites.

Japanese style pork katsu curry with rice
Thick chocolate chip peanut butter cookie
Frozen kitkats, peanut butter cup, twix (these are kinda my main ones for sweets,outside of that I don't really eat candy)
Waffles
Bacon egg and cheese
Broccoli Cheddar soup
Lastly pizza.

All of which I'm addicted to and have to fight my urges.

Waffles and pancakes kick my ass too.
Now I have Greg Doucettes anabolic french toast almost every morning.
I have 3 pieces with low cal syrup.
500 Calories and 50 grams of protein
Solid number and satisfies my waffle/pancake cravings.

Waffles and pancakes kick my ass too.
Now I have Greg Doucettes anabolic french toast almost every morning.
I have 3 pieces with low cal syrup.
500 Calories and 50 grams of protein
Solid number and satisfies my waffle/pancake cravings.

Send the recipe brahhh, you got his whole cook book pdf or just that one recipe?

I remember reading Dan Johns material, and he said
Junk food is like cigarettes. [emoji2357].

Homemade ice cream is another one of mine, I can literally eat a whole quart in one sitting.

Good thread. Pizza. I over eat pizza to a nauseating degree. I will be so full I feel like dog shit and the second some room opens up I eat more. My wife yells at me, I tell her the more she yells the worse I feel and the more I'll eat haha.

Good thread. Pizza. I over eat pizza to a nauseating degree. I will be so full I feel like dog shit and the second some room opens up I eat more. My wife yells at me, I tell her the more she yells the worse I feel and the more I'll eat haha.

Lol. Pizza is so good.

Banana Bread I always have tons of bananas and used to make two loafs a week and would toast it and smother it in peanut butter
That and protein waffles also smothered in peanut butter. But part why thru this corona virus I mad my hernia worst and have had to stop eating and training the way I used to.

Banana Bread I always have tons of bananas and used to make two loafs a week and would toast it and smother it in peanut butter
That and protein waffles also smothered in peanut butter. But part why thru this corona virus I mad my hernia worst and have had to stop eating and training the way I used to.

Banana bread sounds amazing with peanut butter.

now add a slice of bacon and some fresh banana slices. And when the banana bread goes stale toss it in a pan with your favorite liquor and some butter so good. Definitely addictive

Another option for your banana bread thats going stale is to make French toast out of it.
Banana bread French toast is the best.