What's your guys favorite stack? And why?

Did thick blood cause your embolism?

Brother, I think you need to look back at getting to 100% health wise, gains come and go, your life, one and done.

If your health problems stem from blood thickness, you should be avoiding compounds whose main goal is to increase rbc like eq. Just my 2 cents.
You stole my post lol … was waiting for his answer.

Test 400 npp 300 mast 300 ipamorelin 250 mcg daily, cjc w dac 50 mcg a week. Size plus dryness and overall well-being …. My old fav was test tren mast. Just feel npp is a better nandrolone for longevity as opposed to the nectar of the Gods lol

Did thick blood cause your embolism?

Brother, I think you need to look back at getting to 100% health wise, gains come and go, your life, one and done.

If your health problems stem from blood thickness, you should be avoiding compounds whose main goal is to increase rbc like eq. Just my 2 cents.
no that's not what it was from. I somehow got staph into my bloodstream, but it caused me to go septic and formed a blood clot. Im fully healed now, blood work is 100%. It was a very rare situation, I think it was from an injection cuz staph lives on your skin and I used the same needle to inject a peptiide and I stupidly slammed hcg into a vein thinking it would work better and I ended getting the clot a few days later. So I'm pretty sure I got it that way but the doctor said it almost impossible to say how it got in my blood stream. I was in the hospital for a month and was fully healed by the time I got out. Ive been training with no issues the doc said the damage was minimal to my lung.

Main reason I was in the hospital is to prevent endocarditis which is deadly its when bacteria gets into your heart valves and destroys them But I had no endocarditis on the echo down my throat. But I had to be on IV antibiotics for a month just to make sure the staph was totally gone because that's what causes endocarditis.

no that's not what it was from. I somehow got staph into my bloodstream, but it caused me to go septic and formed a blood clot. Im fully healed now, blood work is 100%. It was a very rare situation, I think it was from an injection cuz staph lives on your skin and I used the same needle to inject a peptiide and I stupidly slammed hcg into a vein thinking it would work better and I ended getting the clot a few days later. So I'm pretty sure I got it that way but the doctor said it almost impossible to say how it got in my blood stream. I was in the hospital for a month and was fully healed by the time I got out. Ive been training with no issues the doc said the damage was minimal to my lung.
That is some crazy experience, I'm glad you recovered well.

I asked because genetically my RBC is elevated, but I donate regularly now. I started this year and hematology is within range so far.

There is a difference in opinions regarding elevated rbc, h and h causing blood clots even in the medical community, I don't think they have enough research and data so they just err to the side of caution and require patients to go donate even if it opens another set of problems like crashed ferritin levels.

Favorite for size:
Test
Deca
Primo

Favorite for powerlifting:
Test
Deca
Mast
Anadrol
Halo

Anyone here ever just went ham with endogenous hormones? I did a cycle of just test 1500mg, 10iu growth, 10iu slin couple times a day. felt great and got huge. I hate when I hear guys say testosterone isn't that anabolic alone. Fucking they aren't using enough then haha
high test is fucking awesome. I get a bit lethargic but the thickNess is always worth

That is some crazy experience, I'm glad you recovered well.

I asked because genetically my RBC is elevated, but I donate regularly now. I started this year and hematology is within range so far.

There is a difference in opinions regarding elevated rbc, h and h causing blood clots even in the medical community, I don't think they have enough research and data so they just err to the side of caution and require patients to go donate even if it opens another set of problems like crashed ferritin levels.
Id say definantly donate if you're running high h and rbc. high h or h can cause blood clots. at least that's what my cardiologist told me. he also told me it can stress the heart over time. idk wtf he's talking about my heart is on slightly enlarged and at the time of the testing and the echo I was fucking huge. I think he just wanted me to downsize cuz if I were to die he'd feel bad or something idk but that's what an actual doctor told me so I always donate actually every month now when I'm pushing gear especially fucking equipoise