• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Which Brand is Best at Napsgear.org?

I've been using naps for about 3yrs always got my packages in understand 3weeks and they have some brands that get to u in 6days after it ships... I've used geneza, dragon pharma,accordo, Para ,sis all good

I've been using naps for about 3yrs always got my packages in understand 3weeks and they have some brands that get to u in 6days after it ships... I've used geneza, dragon pharma,accordo, Para ,sis all good

Shilly faggot, dicks are for chicks.

All of your posts are about how great a Napsgear dick feels in your ass.

GTFO!!!

Take that shit to eroids.

Just received stuff from Naps. Took 17 days total to receive my stuff. Not to bad. Packaging could be better, there was some tears and the bubble wrap was showing.

Yes they fucking do give a 30% discount and I take advantage of this I only come on this b.s for that I have a life I make 3- 4 orders a yr for me and my brother and yes I do shout them out but I'm not making known of this shit up I spent yrs getting raped buy dealer 100- 110- 125 per bottle and I am a father of 3 so why wouldn't I take advantage of the discount plus 20% off for using bitcoin so guy who are talking shit that spend there lives trolling online kiss my fucking ass get a life

Yes they fucking do give a 30% discount and I take advantage of this I only come on this b.s for that I have a life I make 3- 4 orders a yr for me and my brother and yes I do shout them out but I'm not making known of this shit up I spent yrs getting raped buy dealer 100- 110- 125 per bottle and I am a father of 3 so why wouldn't I take advantage of the discount plus 20% off for using bitcoin so guy who are talking shit that spend there lives trolling online kiss my fucking ass get a life
You seem to really dig the Naps shilling am I right?

Ya know, never used naps, but maybe it's time to let go of the past bullshit. Been a lot of sources that have come through here that are a lot worse. They've been big supporters at anaboliclab, which I consider a pretty good penance for their past fuckups, and maybe it's time to move on.

I understand the past people have had problems with naps but I’ve had 0 issues and if I did, I simply contacted them and they either resolved the problem or helped the best they can. I am by no means getting a discount for this message.
Have been busy.. will post more ! Hope everyone is doing awesome

Onlu thing to worey about is about a 2-3 month ship,time for total order. You might get your oils in 3 weeks, yet your oral will sit in thailand pr Philippines for two three months. By time you get tracking, the shits in your box

I know vets that have been in the game for years that still order from them.
I feel people hold on to the past far too much and it’s as if ordering from naps is “not cool” anymore. To each his own but they are good with prices their loyalty credits and their communication.
So people don’t think I’m a naps whore, I also get me some pharma because, well, they are nothing short of amazing stuff.