Wife needs a boost pt141 vs oxtocin?

Any feedback on pt-141 potential effect on prolactin release after orgasm? Still aroused or same typical moment of clarity / disgust?
The refractory period is significantly shorten. Not caber recovery, but better than nothing.

What I don't understand is the clarity/disgust. I never felt disgusted after the deed. Less horny yes, but disgusted? (even with the kinks I have)

The refractory period is significantly shorten. Not caber recovery, but better than nothing.

What I don't understand is the clarity/disgust. I never felt disgusted after the deed. Less horny yes, but disgusted? (even with the kinks I have)
Just trying to "cover a broad cross section of potential readers" ;) lol.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad your kinks aren't too bad.

That's a significant dose to illicit such little effect and low sides. MT2 I great so defiantly try that, but I wonder if your PT is good. Maybe try 3.5. That's my usual dose.
Well damn. You were definitely right about threshold dose. As mentioned, 3mg provided little effect. Tried 3.67mg (0.55 ml of a 1.5ml solution) and yep that did the trick. Felt the “nausea” just afterwards for about 10-15 minutes and then nothing. I mean absolutely nothing and thought “I guess I really am a non-responder.” Then about 6 hours later, it finally took effect.
Didn’t quite send my libido into the stratosphere, but it definitely elicited a very positive and noticeable effect on libido and overall sensation. Thank you for the advice.

Well damn. You were definitely right about threshold dose. As mentioned, 3mg provided little effect. Tried 3.67mg (0.55 ml of a 1.5ml solution) and yep that did the trick. Felt the “nausea” just afterwards for about 10-15 minutes and then nothing. I mean absolutely nothing and thought “I guess I really am a non-responder.” Then about 6 hours later, it finally took effect.
Didn’t quite send my libido into the stratosphere, but it definitely elicited a very positive and noticeable effect on libido and overall sensation. Thank you for the advice.
I've felt like shit all day after dosing 2.5mg last night, flu like, lethargic aching joints and a bit depressed. 2nd time this has happened after pt141. Didn't even get any ass either last night

I've felt like shit all day after dosing 2.5mg last night, flu like, lethargic aching joints and a bit depressed. 2nd time this has happened after pt141. Didn't even get any ass either last night

Filter it and try one last time. You're describing the effects of a cytokine storm, an immune response. Or you may want to wait, as your immune system may already sensitized, antibodies present, and react to even unaggregated PT-141 and react the same way.

Here's the report I referred to earlier and a detailed post on protein aggregation I dropped in Mesa's cesspool thread:

Filter it and try one last time. You're describing the effects of a cytokine storm, an immune response. Or you may want to wait, as your immune system may already sensitized, antibodies present, and react to even unaggregated PT-141 and react the same way.
It is plausible, and this vial has been reconstituted for ages tbh, probably 3 month. Lazy and irresponsible of me, especially given how cheap it is. Will chuck it and try again with a new vial and use a filter in the name of science! But not this weekend lol

It is plausible, and this vial has been reconstituted for ages tbh, probably 3 month. Lazy and irresponsible of me, especially given how cheap it is. Will chuck it and try again with a new vial and use a filter in the name of science! But not this weekend lol

For whatever reason, I've had more issues with cheap PT than other peptides. Not lately, but a few years ago there was a big difference between the no name stuff and Peptide Sciences, which cost a fortune. They be all been fine in recent years though. Maybe it's just more unstable than others.

Nah, that's for the really kinky ones, I am much more reserved. Just "plain" maledom stuff.

As for @iris she is probably has a spreadsheet inputting Limeys/candidates as we speak :p

Not yet. I am currently spending the day arguing with my mother, so no spreadsheet available, but you can get one ready for me, if you deem it necessary.

What is maledom?
Like, Marquis de Sade stuff?

you can get one ready for me, if you deem it necessary.
I ain't touching that

No No No GIF

Mama didn't raise no dummy.

Google the other thing lol

Last edited:
If you post a picture with nipple clamps, @iris is going to blow a gasket.

Yes, reactionary nun-like, right here.

I was thinking that I really have to keep in mind the initial nausea/projectile vomiting phase and make sure it's fully completed, otherwise instead of a great shag the only thing I will get is his dry cleaning bill, lol.

Good job Ghoul is here with comprehensive instructions, because left to my own devices something like that would be on the cards.

Those clamps sound nasty....
Ouch. U like that?

For whatever reason, I've had more issues with cheap PT than other peptides. Not lately, but a few years ago there was a big difference between the no name stuff and Peptide Sciences, which cost a fortune. They be all been fine in recent years though. Maybe it's just more unstable than others.

Where are you getting it from?
Yeah, OK, no sources discussion, etc.
But is it Tracy's?
Lol

Is it as vintage as the tesa?
I want some

Still no. Even if it was in inscriptions like I am used to.
Oh no, I meant I will use pen and paper, not you.
I wouldn't ask you to be my PA for this project, you got better things to do Marquis de Sade style.
I got nothing on that.

Back