WINTER BULK CYCLES::What is everyone running?

Will do man! Im looking to put on a solid 20lbs. We will see. But yeah thats a good idea. I might just do that because of the different esters im running ill probably be pinning every day anyway lol. Looking foward to hearing your results!

It's going to get interesting for sure, I will have to navigate these issues and work through them as they come up.

I'm thinking for ease I could take some UGL EQ 300 and blast a big frontload and then do 2-3 pins a week to get the volume in of the 50mg/ml EQ, but then this will skew my bloods b/c I won't have a constant and kinda be a disservice to the community as far as educational purposes. Between my glutes and quads I can handle some volume so I may just have to keep it vet grade the whole run for the cause. I'm thinking I will run the NPP on the back end of the cycle with an ED protocol so that shouldn't be too bad as far as volume goes...I'm ordering some 5cc barrels and all pharma PCT, honestly this is the simple stuff I'm more concerned with how I'm going to get anything done besides stuff my face for 4 months.

get some 10cc barrels they actually hold 12cc ;)

It's going to get interesting for sure, I will have to navigate these issues and work through them as they come up.

I'm thinking for ease I could take some UGL EQ 300 and blast a big frontload and then do 2-3 pins a week to get the volume in of the 50mg/ml EQ, but then this will skew my bloods b/c I won't have a constant and kinda be a disservice to the community as far as educational purposes. Between my glutes and quads I can handle some volume so I may just have to keep it vet grade the whole run for the cause. I'm thinking I will run the NPP on the back end of the cycle with an ED protocol so that shouldn't be too bad as far as volume goes...I'm ordering some 5cc barrels and all pharma PCT, honestly this is the simple stuff I'm more concerned with how I'm going to get anything done besides stuff my face for 4 months.

Smart man. You will actually have higher blood concentrations at higher mgs with compounds like the 300 like you mentioned, compared to the 50mgs and taking EOD shorts to equal 300mgs. When our body metabolizes the hormones we tend to loss some of the concentration ratio. When using EQ especially,run high volume/mgs with your shots, compared to braking it down to less dosages but more frequent injections. Ive seen studies on this, lower does test and even NPP shown less hormone in the blood plasma that was actually active, compared to larger volume shots.

Smart man. You will actually have higher blood concentrations at higher mgs with compounds like the 300 like you mentioned, compared to the 50mgs and taking EOD shorts to equal 300mgs. When our body metabolizes the hormones we tend to loss some of the concentration ratio. When using EQ especially,run high volume/mgs with your shots, compared to braking it down to less dosages but more frequent injections. Ive seen studies on this, lower does test and even NPP shown less hormone in the blood plasma that was actually active, compared to larger volume shots.
That's what I was thinking, but solely based on the fact that smaller more frequent injections of the EQ will take significantly longer time for the levels to build.

So are you in agreement that I will be best served If I pin my test E 2x weekly, EQ 2x weekly and then the last 10 weeks run a short ester cycle over that base on an ED injection protocol? (NPP,Prop,Winny/MastP)

That's what I was thinking, but solely based on the fact that smaller more frequent injections of the EQ will take significantly longer time for the levels to build.

So are you in agreement that I will be best served If I pin my test E 2x weekly, EQ 2x weekly and then the last 10 weeks run a short ester cycle over that base on an ED injection protocol? (NPP,Prop,Winny/MastP)
I don't always pin EQ, but when I do, I pin it 1x a week.

tumblr_lqgwtvGtOu1qbkdxgo1_500.jpg

My man, your speaking my language here!

Without a doubt in my mind you'll be better off doing the larger volume shots like your suggested for yourself. Do the test on separate days than the EQ, but keep the volume higher. You will have a greater build up, and more actual hormone bio avail in the blood by the 5 weeks, and there after it will continue toe raise. I like the finishing withe the short ester,because you'll still have active hormone being released as the fast esters begin to be cleaved of, so you will remain stable by the time the long esters clear,simply sub'ing out. I love everything that this cycle expresses, from the eq, to the npp,winny,mast. This is one vascular lean cycle!

haha...right so at 900mg a week that's just....18cc's 1x a week! I think I have to do 2x a week
You using vet EQ? 900mg from a UGL would be 3 cc's, not a bad 1 pin. But I can see vet EQ being a problem, but when I've had vet EQ, I don't have to run it nearly as high as the UGL shit.

My man, your speaking my language here!

Without a doubt in my mind you'll be better off doing the larger volume shots like your suggested for yourself. Do the test on separate days than the EQ, but keep the volume higher. You will have a greater build up, and more actual hormone bio avail in the blood by the 5 weeks, and there after it will continue toe raise. I like the finishing withe the short ester,because you'll still have active hormone being released as the fast esters begin to be cleaved of, so you will remain stable by the time the long esters clear,simply sub'ing out. I love everything that this cycle expresses, from the eq, to the npp,winny,mast. This is one vascular lean cycle!
Cycle goals:bluebull.jpeg

EDIT: My nuts might be "slightly" smaller by the end :(

Thats hilarious!

Honestly, I'd love to be that bull for a moment. There's not one once of fat on that beast,none, even his ear is ripped!

Back