Your Top 5 Fav Steroids

I think going under 500mg would be naive. keeps your metabolism up, less likely to lose muscle, keeps you feeling good , puts calories towards muscle rather than fat.. (I think it keeps your receptors upregulated/upregulating)

We have so much information now, the blood tests to get, what is normal and what isn't, medications to control every variable.

Theres Ezetimibe/statins for cholesterol,
nebivolol/ARBs for blood pressure and reducing the odds of cardiac problems. nattokinease for blood clotting,
Astragalus for kidneys (huge one)

I think if you're trying to get huge, you go down to 500mg when life gets in the way and you use that time to completely deload and let your joints and tendons recover.

Is there a big difference on bloodwork between a 250mg and 500mg cruise? how about 1g? I don't know, thats why if someone cares about their health they get bloodwork, maybe for someone theres no difference between 500mg and 750mg. but I think the main thing we care about, since everything else is controlled, is HDL.

if you want HDL to recover i think you need to go down to a legit TRT dose and chill. the muscle comes back quick anyway

i think we just need to get bloodwork and do our own risk management, we had these guidelines about milligrams and weeks and PCTs and etc, that all was good up until probably 2016-2018,

now we have a lot more info and don't have to rush these 12 or 16 week cycles into a clomid/nolva PCT and wait 4 months until we can do it again for the "receptors"

With testosterone, I don't feel guilty about running some strange foreign hormone, trying to make the most of X weeks on tren while my body deteriorates, like the clock is ticking. i dont worry about how my mood is day to day, wondering if my mood is due to my life circumstances or if its coming from something else I'm taking,
I agree Test is best. Like you said some guys respond better than others. So someone who responds quite good can get similar results on 400-600mg vs someone with worse than average response. He might need 750 or even 1000+ mgs.

Same goes for cruising. For example I get the same levels on 360mg/week (1.2cc of 300mg per ml) as my friend does on 500mg on the same lab/batch. We both get a bit over 2000ng/dl TT on through. He's lighter and a bit shorter.

So for me I personally noticed best cruising dose is somewhere in between 300-400mg/week. Not for health, but performance and keeping that ON look.