2023 Cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 123722

Started my cut Feb 28 weighing at 260lbs, eating 3300 calories, slowly reducing them over the months, now I'm currently at 2700 calories.

My cycle is 400/400/400 cyp/tren e/primo, with 3ius of GH ED and currently taking 60mcg of clen (on week 6 of that)

I wasn't going to share anything on this board in regards of my progress, but I wanted to show the difference of the HUGE mistake I made last time, which was taking 50mcg t3 for months, which I did not do this time.

Left side are pics of me at 217lbs, last summer Jun 30th.
Right side are pics of me taken now, at 234lbs.

Although I'm leaner in the left pics, you can see how much leg size I lost and how "stringy" I am; I've kept much more muscle this time around not taking t3. I was also on more GH on the left (5ius a day) whereas now I'm on 3ius only.

So use my experience to stay the fuck away from t3; I will never take that shit again for any reason. Many of you warned me to stay away, but was too stubborn and refused to listen. So ya, you told me so lol.

I know I still have more fat to lose, but I'm taking my time and not rushing it. compare.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here to learn from your mistakes lol. How many lbs are you losing per week?
How much muscle would you be able to keep considering Tren preserving qualities and Clen cutting properties?
Followed.

T3 has its place in the cutting cycle. Now you know what not to do, will you use T3 again on future cuts? Or will you opt for something different?

T3 has its place in the cutting cycle. Now you know what not to do, will you use T3 again on future cuts? Or will you opt for something different?
I won't touch that shit again. I'm not a pro bodybuilder and I'll prob never get to a point where I need it or even deserve to use it.
I'm here to learn from your mistakes lol. How many lbs are you losing per week?
How much muscle would you be able to keep considering Tren preserving qualities and Clen cutting properties?
Followed.
Bout 1.5lbs per week. And that was without cardio which I just started last week.

T3 should be used at a replacement dose of 25mcg as your natural levels drop deeper into a cut. Obviously blood work to confirm if it's needed or not is ideal. No need to go above that. Good job learning and doing better this time around

Do you have your starting pics for this cut from February to compare to your current? So you've been cutting for around 18 weeks give or take a little?

This pic is Jan 15th at 260lb... I took a break off gear and everything for six weeks, until March 1st when I began my cut. Inkedphoto_2023-06-21_22-37-40.jpg

Lots of mass, you're going to be beastly after this cut.
Well right now I look like the top right of my first pic. Hopefully I lose no tissue, while I cut the fat around my waist.

My guess would be around 18%
You should be looking pretty solid when you get down to 210lbs or so man!

I found the pic when I started my cut in Feb; figured I share the comparison of me at 260 vs now (228-230)bb.PNG

How you feeling on the Clen. I’m on 40 right now and really have not noticed any additional fat loss to speak of. Only been a cpl weeks

How you feeling on the Clen. I’m on 40 right now and really have not noticed any additional fat loss to speak of. Only been a cpl weeks
I noticed much more at 60mcg; maybe you should bump it.

I'm off now.