Same, i ordered 2 weeks ago (25th of may) and have not received anything yet. Does anyone know if they usually provide people with tracking information after order confirmation? Because i also did not receive any tracking info.

Same, i ordered 2 weeks ago (25th of may) and have not received anything yet. Does anyone know if they usually provide people with tracking information after order confirmation? Because i also did not receive any tracking info.
Depends on what you order. Some stuff comes from Thailand others come from
Turkey. I used EMS once and it took over a month. I just stick to courier, takes 4-6 days.

Doesn't give tracking for Domestic. Intl will if you ask for it. I had one pack arrive in 10 days. Other took 30. They come from different countries depending on what you get. Communication has been good for all orders.

Placed an order 3 weeks ago paid for the upgraded shipping sent an email asking for an update took about a week to get back to me and just said if it doesn’t arrive to email for reship. I asked for tracking and no response. Also tested this sources blue hearts and they were under dosed and never addressed this issue. Probably will never use this source again, would just like a refund of my money at this point

I’ve bought sero kits from 24 that have been steady legit for years. Amazing sleep, recovery, fat loss, with a couple standard sides out the gate. Went with his US domestic Geno (Almanya) this time and my sleep has gone to shit. No indications whatsoever that it’s even ugl gh disguised as Geno. I’m so fuckn bummed.

I’ve bought sero kits from 24 that have been steady legit for years. Amazing sleep, recovery, fat loss, with a couple standard sides out the gate. Went with his US domestic Geno (Almanya) this time and my sleep has gone to shit. No indications whatsoever that it’s even ugl gh disguised as Geno. I’m so fuckn bummed.

Post pictures of the lot of your Genos...

Have you got labs done?

Feels don't mean much here unfortunately.
No labs. Having used pharmaceutical gh several times through my 30’s and 40’s I’ve grown accustom to, at the very least, good sleep while on them. Gh always worked remarkably well to counter PTSD induced insomnia every single time. Except now.
Do you have any ideas as to why Geno’s wouldn’t provide the same quality rest as Seros?

Update, yesterday i received 2 packages, 1 from Thailand and the other one from Turkey with all the products i ordered. All in good condition and legit looking. So for those still waiting on their shipment, be patient, it will arrive eventually. Must say, its kinda uncertain without any tracking info but i am sure it has something to do with the way they ship their products it terms of security and traceability. So hang in there;)

Also, another question that comes to mind. I was wondering if anyone here has experience with Deus Medical or Myogen Anavar. Good or bad, all experiences are welcome. Thanks in advance!