I also hit abdi from home - Uber are legit - these are British Dispensary and Global Anabolics - wondering which are better or basically same
Gotcha. I have the BD. Just waiting till next blast to try them. Heard lots of good reviews. Recent labs done on the BD, they were close to full potency. Never heard of the Global Anabolics. Why did they pick brown for a color? Not very appealing!

Still no response for tracking, paid for the upgraded shipping, contacted the source about tracking, was told to just wait and if it doesn’t show up to ask for a reship. No timeframe, nothing. Terrible customer service, as stated a couple pages back, will never use this source again
I’m in the same boat as you, paid for upgraded shipping on 20 GH kits and can’t get any insight on TN’s. I’ve emailed on numerous occasions, but so far only 5 kits have landed

Gotcha. I have the BD. Just waiting till next blast to try them. Heard lots of good reviews. Recent labs done on the BD, they were close to full potency. Never heard of the Global Anabolics. Why did they pick brown for a color? Not very appealing!

i believe Global is from Estonia. They're a UGL that a former Canadian source was pushing as pharma. Have no idea concerning quality because that goof never tested shit.

Anyone use the odin anabolic anavar? Thinking of pulling the trigger on it
I tried it. Got some decent pumps. Never tested it though. Could've just as easily been d-bol. Some members were testing Odin stuff recently. Not sure if the Var made the list.

SUMMER SALE

25% OFF THE REST OF JULY 2021 !!

*Excluded:
-Bulkdeals
-US Dom.

-CHECK OUT WITH CODE : " MESO25 "

Payments:
-Bitcoin No minimum order
-MoneyGram Minimum order $150

Current TA
Airmail: 10-20 Days
EMS: 7-15 Days