I see sent money for a small international order on the 17th. He said it was sent to shipper. I never got a TN so I emailed him a couple days ago and he replied but didn’t really answer my question at all just said that it will take a while for shipping so I said ok that’s fine. Then asked did this order ship? Cuz he never really said if it shipped and I also said is there a tracking number if it did ship. No reply since then. I’ve never used them before but I’ve heard he’s a good dude.

I received my order from the other vendor first and placed his order a week after 24hr. This doesn't look too good.

Idk man this guys has a really good rep on a few sites I can’t imagine he’d be not completing orders maybe he’s been really busy with something? Idk like I’ve said I’ve never ordered from him but he has a good rep on eroids

honestly he’s the only guy I can find who carries British dispensary orals and that’s what I want I ordered the anabol and the androlic I cannot find it anywhere else

honestly he’s the only guy I can find who carries British dispensary orals and that’s what I want I ordered the anabol and the androlic I cannot find it anywhere else
I ordered the same things as you and it took about 30 days if I remember correctly- I was skeptical it wasn’t gonna come but everything I ordered came and some extra as well

I ordered once before and I got my stuff in about 20 days to the US.

I ordered again a Sunday and got a confirmation email, but not a shipping email yet. It seems like it should’ve shipped by now at least