Well @24hreup rep I see you're either to stupid to know the answer. Or you know they have been discontinued and are selling fakes. Or doing the old "sorry we're out of stock" switcheroo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-074823_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210707-074823_Samsung Internet.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 48
@24hreup carries the Testovrin Depot Pakistan. But didn't Bayer discontinue making them ?
We have not had the Paki test in stock for some time dont know if or when they come back but you can sign up for notification on the site and an email will be sent to you if the product is restocked.
We have The Bayer test E for the Thai marked in stock they come in 1 amp per box
the 20amps per box is discontinued

Did something change with courier was usually 6 days or you just put upto 12 because shot happens sometime
Its worldwide generally 4-7 days to the states still apply when shipping using courier, Canada can take a little longer around 12 days

SUMMER SALE

25% OFF THE REST OF JULY 2021 !!

*Excluded:
-Bulkdeals
-US Dom.

-CHECK OUT WITH CODE : "MESO25 "

Payments:
-Bitcoin No minimum order
-MoneyGram Minimum order $150

Current worldwide
ETA
Airmail: 10-20 Days
EMS: 7-15 Days
Courier: 4-12 Days

Contact Support:
WICKR cs24hreup
LIVE CHAT ON SITE

Hi, I contacted you on several occasions about my order but to no avail. I placed my order 1 week ago with courier shipping to the UK.

Have you got any updates for me? #JAXG0272

Hey there Anything in particular you are looking for ?
Hi 24Hreup.... Any news on my order? Can you guys please send me my tracking number and let me know that my product is on the way, its now been 2 weeks since I've sent you guys money, The last time I got my order within 5-7 days from the day I ordered it. I would really appreciate a response back, thanks Tito

Hi 24Hreup.... Any news on my order? Can you guys please send me my tracking number and let me know that my product is on the way, its now been 2 weeks since I've sent you guys money, The last time I got my order within 5-7 days from the day I ordered it. I would really appreciate a response back, thanks Tito
Same here.. last i heard from them was Monday the 19th and they said it was processing… asked if they had tracking Thursday and no response. Has anyone heard anything?

340C7F65-CDC9-49C1-85C4-D21860E85900.jpeg
lot number or the exp date don't match up and the verification number under the scratch off says this number is not a authenticated number , i don't know if i would buy from 24hreup

View attachment 150989
lot number or the exp date don't match up and the verification number under the scratch off says this number is not a authenticated number , i don't know if i would buy from 24hreup
Bruh we’ve been shitting on Odin the past 6 months, where you been? Is that the Nolvadex, I had same batch and got it tested. Good to go.

Bruh we’ve been shitting on Odin the past 6 months, where you been? Is that the Nolvadex, I had same batch and got it tested. Good to go.

Odin has some serious fucking nerve coming off as some high-end UGL when they can't even label their gear properly.

Have you seen the ridiculous price of their untested HGH?

RFS has the "150 IU" kit for $620 and the "100 IU" kit for $510. Pharma prices for god only knows what kind of quality.

Their HGH pens... $10 per IU!
Unfuckingbelievable!