No labs. Having used pharmaceutical gh several times through my 30’s and 40’s I’ve grown accustom to, at the very least, good sleep while on them. Gh always worked remarkably well to counter PTSD induced insomnia every single time. Except now.
Do you have any ideas as to why Geno’s wouldn’t provide the same quality rest as Seros?

Hey man, sorry you have to deal with that PTSD shit. I also have PTSD induced insomnia. Some nights I'd rather stay awake than even risk having an unwanted thought creep in...

In my experience with this over the years is that it seems to be significantly related with current events in my life. I just didn't realize it at the time and also thought it to be other things.

Take a look at your stress as well my man. Good luck.

View attachment 148049
I have the same batch (diff source). I’ve only been on for 3 weeks. Biggest change is I’m sleeping like a fucking rock.
Would you mind sharing your administration protocols and when you started to experience a change in sleep quality?
I’ve been on for 16days with 3iu in the am. Also tried a split of 2iu in am, 1iu around 3pm. I administered 5iu in an attempt to illicit sides/sleep response, but that garnered nothing other than what appeared to be slight water retention. When I use seros at 2iu, slight lethargy kicks in on day one and sleep response is immediate. I’m not a body builder, and only use gh to counter years of wear and tear/poor sleep.
View attachment 148049
I have the same batch (diff source). I’ve only been on for 3 weeks. Biggest change is I’m sleeping like a fucking rock.
Would you be willing to share your administration protocols and when you started to experience a change in sleep quality? Also, do you mind me asking where your Geno’s were acquired? Maybe I had shit luck with storage and/or shipping rendering my order inert upon arrival. From what I’ve gathered, seros hold a significant variable of superiority in that they can withstand temps prior to reconstitution, where as with Geno’s, not so much. Btw- I looked everywhere for rules pertaining to source procurement, but didn’t see anything. Please excuse inquiry if I’m crossing a line that I couldn’t find.

I’m not a body builder and only use gh for quality of health, specifically to counter years of wear and tear/poor sleep.
I’ve been on Geno for 16days with 3iu in the am. Also tried a split of 2iu in am, 1iu around 3pm. I administered 5iu in an attempt to illicit sides/sleep response, but that garnered nothing other than what appeared to be slight water retention. When I use seros from 24 or my other source, lethargy kicked in at 2iu on day one and sleep response is immediate.

Everyone says that Geno’s are superior just pricey(hence my shift), but so far I can’t say I agree. Sadly, I can’t seem to get my hands on any seros atm. Had a guy in LA that was kicking me 126iu kits for $500, but he lost a bunch of patients recently and 24 is saying there’s a wait list on kits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Would you mind sharing your administration protocols and when you started to experience a change in sleep quality?
I’ve been on for 16days with 3iu in the am. Also tried a split of 2iu in am, 1iu around 3pm. I administered 5iu in an attempt to illicit sides/sleep response, but that garnered nothing other than what appeared to be slight water retention. When I use seros at 2iu, slight lethargy kicks in on day one and sleep response is immediate. I’m not a body builder, and only use gh to counter years of wear and tear/poor sleep.

Would you be willing to share your administration protocols and when you started to experience a change in sleep quality? Also, do you mind me asking where your Geno’s were acquired? Maybe I had shit luck with storage and/or shipping rendering my order inert upon arrival. From what I’ve gathered, seros hold a significant variable of superiority in that they can withstand temps prior to reconstitution, where as with Geno’s, not so much. Btw- I looked everywhere for rules pertaining to source procurement, but didn’t see anything. Please excuse inquiry if I’m crossing a line that I couldn’t find.

I’m not a body builder and only use gh for quality of health, specifically to counter years of wear and tear/poor sleep.
I’ve been on Geno for 16days with 3iu in the am. Also tried a split of 2iu in am, 1iu around 3pm. I administered 5iu in an attempt to illicit sides/sleep response, but that garnered nothing other than what appeared to be slight water retention. When I use seros from 24 or my other source, lethargy kicked in at 2iu on day one and sleep response is immediate.

Everyone says that Geno’s are superior just pricey(hence my shift), but so far I can’t say I agree. Sadly, I can’t seem to get my hands on any seros atm. Had a guy in LA that was kicking me 126iu kits for $500, but he lost a bunch of patients recently and 24 is saying there’s a wait list on kits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I take 1.8iu every morning and workout. I’m not an expert on GH as I’m fairly new to it. I have no sides of water retention or numbness that I’ve seen others talk about. The only thing I have noticed is I sleep like a rock from 10-430am. I don’t toss or turn or wake up to piss. I’m fuckin out like a light lol. Could be a placebo, could be due to training harder in bjj or just working in the summer heat. I plan on getting bloodwork done to see where my levels are.

Hey man, sorry you have to deal with that PTSD shit. I also have PTSD induced insomnia. Some nights I'd rather stay awake than even risk having an unwanted thought creep in...

In my experience with this over the years is that it seems to be significantly related with current events in my life. I just didn't realize it at the time and also thought it to be other things.

Take a look at your stress as well my man. Good luck.
I’m with you on stress acknowledgement and focused attempts at reduction. Years of drugs and several therapeutic modalities including EMDR garnered less than moderate results. It wasn’t until I was introduced to plant medicine that things really changed for me. Supplemented with exercise, meditation, and proper nutrition; my stress/anxiety has decreased substantially. Got off meds a couple years ago, but sleep continued to have an ebb and flow...until I tried low daily doses of gh.
The influence that gh has on my sleep has been nothing short of remarkable. Everything from circadian rhythm to the actual content of my dreams improved. I go to sleep, and stay asleep until I’m rested. It’s amazing.

I’m with you on stress acknowledgement and focused attempts at reduction. Years of drugs and several therapeutic modalities including EMDR garnered less than moderate results. It wasn’t until I was introduced to plant medicine that things really changed for me. Supplemented with exercise, meditation, and proper nutrition; my stress/anxiety has decreased substantially. Got off meds a couple years ago, but sleep continued to have an ebb and flow...until I tried low daily doses of gh.
The influence that gh has on my sleep has been nothing short of remarkable. Everything from circadian rhythm to the actual content of my dreams improved. I go to sleep, and stay asleep until I’m rested. It’s amazing.

Meditation was so helpful for me... It was is those three you listed... Exercise, medication and nutrition.

Some good bud also does wonders...

I'll be starting my second GH run very soon. Only 2iu/day in the a.m. the first run. Didn't notice much with sleep. This run I'll be doing 4iu/day, 2am and 2pm. I'm hoping I'll see some better sleep this time.

Meditation was so helpful for me... It was is those three you listed... Exercise, medication and nutrition.

Some good bud also does wonders...

I'll be starting my second GH run very soon. Only 2iu/day in the a.m. the first run. Didn't notice much with sleep. This run I'll be doing 4iu/day, 2am and 2pm. I'm hoping I'll see some better sleep this time.
That's awesome that you discovered the benefits of meditation. My ego got in the way for years, it wasn't until I hit my 40's that I finally gave it a shot. Now it's one of my most commonly used tools for stress and overall well being. Game changer for sure.

I received a package from these guys tday that took 3 weeks but only 1out of the 3 products I ordered where in it - the 2 other products which were much more money were missing - I emailed them and waitin for response - I’m hopin they fix the prob

I received a package from these guys tday that took 3 weeks but only 1out of the 3 products I ordered where in it - the 2 other products which were much more money were missing - I emailed them and waitin for response - I’m hopin they fix the prob
Happened to me before. They were good about shipping out the missing item. Got it in about 2 weeks after notifying them of the issue.

Everything ships from different places, it's not.uncommon to receive multiple packages. I wouldn't stress touch yet

Is the 50mg tablets of superdrol a typo? I mean god dam. 50mgs in one tablet for superdrol is a lot of fucking gear. Has to be a typo.

Anyone have any experience with their domestic “Odin” line?
Started on it this week. Not sure if it's legit, as the website verification failed (!).. first time this happened, but also first time using Odin so idk...

Anyway, started off the week using 1/4 of a pill, cuz like you said 50mg is a LOT. I haven't noticed any effect at all, good or bad. Tomorrow is day 5 and I'm upping it to 25mg PWO plus 25mg afternoon, so I'll see how that goes & I'll report back.

Still no response for tracking, paid for the upgraded shipping, contacted the source about tracking, was told to just wait and if it doesn’t show up to ask for a reship. No timeframe, nothing. Terrible customer service, as stated a couple pages back, will never use this source again

After posting, 24 emailed me, and I was refunded in full with some extra. I will say, they handled this aspect of customer service very well

I received all my goodies and am happy so far - are either of these 2 better than the other and any clue where the brown ones are made?? I can’t even remember what I ordered

Attachments

• A985C580-B24F-4237-AD3A-B1760D5E5D78.jpeg
    A985C580-B24F-4237-AD3A-B1760D5E5D78.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 973AB0F1-611A-4858-ACD2-C857060BE8F0.jpeg
    973AB0F1-611A-4858-ACD2-C857060BE8F0.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 55
I received all my goodies and am happy so far - are either of these 2 better than the other and any clue where the brown ones are made?? I can’t even remember what I ordered
They don't look like the Anapolon pics on his page. If they are from Abdi, they should be from Kazakhstan. Others may know for sure, though.

Sponsors

Latest posts