2Dumb2Plumb

Oldschool

Created this thread to clear some things up about 2Dumb2Plumb. I'm not looking for fame on an Internet forum. I'm doing what I feel is right. I've made several good friends here and I risk losing that by doing this but so be it. Long story but I was reaching out to him trying to help him cycle safely but not only did my help fall on deaf ears he turned it into a shill fest. He states that he has forwarded these messages to the higher ups and has been cleared of any wrongdoing and this is true but only because I initiated the pm. Here is my initial message to him.
Screenshot_2016-12-31-17-51-01.png
Never mentioned anything about gear. Was an honest attempt to be a good member. Here is his reply.
Screenshot_2017-01-13-00-39-52.png Screenshot_2017-01-13-00-40-07.png Screenshot_2017-01-13-00-40-14.png Screenshot_2017-01-13-00-40-42.png
I know sharing pm's is frowned upon but in this case I believe it is warranted. This is not respectable Meso member behavior in my opinion. After receiving 2dumbs reply I did ask him for the great source he was talking about. My intentions were to report him which I did. Basically he got off on a technicality. If I teach one or two new guys here what to look out for in regards to a gear shilling meso member and lose my credibility at the same time for sharing PM's so be it. I will let you Meso members do the judging for yourselves.

In closing 2Dumb2Plumb is a member that cannot be trusted. He is not here for harm reduction or to help other members. He is here to pedal/shill gear for personal gain. I had every intention of letting it go but his personal insults towards me and other fine Meso members is too out of line with what Meso stands for.

Peace.

Oldschool

When is the posting of PMs justifiable IDK but it's a slippery slope one should avoid with very FEW exceptions.

To that end there are many ways to bait a rabbit out of its hole wo using a gun and in doing so diminish your own integrity or credibility.

Last edited:
Well TSL started on ASF then came here. Once they established a customer base between here and ASF, they left ASF.

As far as everything else goes in that PM. I have nothing to say because it didn't involve and I'm still learning the ropes here on MESO.

Should have been posted in general discussion but never the less...

I understand trying to clear your name or prove your stance but pm's should stay private imo. However i see why you posted them so its a gray area for me.

WHAT I DONT LIKE, is every fucking thread you read for the past 6 months is a god damn shit show. Literally NO THREAD is safe from being overrun with garbage ass fueds from the same members over and over again. It is a popularity contest concealed by attemps of washing out other members out in the name of harm reduction.

With that being said, when there is actual proof of wrong doing it is justifiable, but the bickering back and forth while waiting for someone to slip up and say the wrong thing about who they rep for or who they hooked up or get free gear from is nonsense. If you got something to bring in front of the community then do it. If you just dont like the guy then tell him fuck you and move on.

Anyhow, just venting. Tired of seeing you bitch ass 20 year old fags clutter up the threads all day argueing about whos panties are tighter and has more frillies.

^^^ so true. like all of it.

can we have a 'children's table' thread for the ones that don't know how to coexist?

There has been a retarded amount of this going on recently. I almost feel like other boards are creating members here to stir the pot and make a mockery of Meso in an attempt to discredit the place.

I could be loosing my mind but the uptick coincides with all of the GH testing back and forth. Maybe a bit to far into the 'conspiracy theory' arena but it wouldn't surprise me in the least tbh...

There has been a retarded amount of this going on recently. I almost feel like other boards are creating members here to stir the pot and make a mockery of Meso in an attempt to discredit the place.

I could be loosing my mind but the uptick coincides with all of the GH testing back and forth. Maybe a bit to far into the 'conspiracy theory' arena but it wouldn't surprise me in the least tbh...
You are not loosing your mind. There are many bothered by the uncensored nature of this forum and they always exploite ways to discredit us. Nothing new just another day :)

Should have been posted in general discussion but never the less...

I understand trying to clear your name or prove your stance but pm's should stay private imo. However i see why you posted them so its a gray area for me.

WHAT I DONT LIKE, is every fucking thread you read for the past 6 months is a god damn shit show. Literally NO THREAD is safe from being overrun with garbage ass fueds from the same members over and over again. It is a popularity contest concealed by attemps of washing out other members out in the name of harm reduction.

With that being said, when there is actual proof of wrong doing it is justifiable, but the bickering back and forth while waiting for someone to slip up and say the wrong thing about who they rep for or who they hooked up or get free gear from is nonsense. If you got something to bring in front of the community then do it. If you just dont like the guy then tell him fuck you and move on.

Anyhow, just venting. Tired of seeing you bitch ass 20 year old fags clutter up the threads all day argueing about whos panties are tighter and has more frillies.
Well said. Shit gets tiresome.

Well your gut feeling is bang on the money friend. Currently Meso has many wolves in sheep's clothing.

I believe it, the foolishness has been off the scale lately. I've done snooping around other boards in the past searching key words like "Meso" and gotten a few hits here and there. I'd assume larger scale, more sinister trolling wouldn't be discussed publicly though.

I've fallen in love with MESO after finding the powerlifting section. And it's active lots of good info and many knowledgeable members that compete.

It's unfortunate most don't see the good parts Meso has to offer. I'm convinced some members don't even know there's threads outside the underground.

It's unfortunate most don't see the good parts Meso has to offer. I'm convinced some members don't even know there's threads outside the underground.
To be honest with you, when I first joined MESO I didn't venture out of the underground. Once I decided to go into other sections is when I realized the wealth of information. Especially when it comes to PowerLifting. Many other boards don't have an active community of powerlifters.

To be honest with you, when I first joined MESO I didn't venture out of the underground. Once I decided to go into other sections is when I realized the wealth of information. Especially when it comes to PowerLifting. Many other boards don't have an active community of powerlifters.

I think that's pretty common. Lots come and go without realizing the wealth of knowledge here. This place has absolutely made me a better lifter in every way. Good advice, support, a little friendly competition with other members and interacting with the bodybuilders here pushed me to diet down and get a lot leaner and look better.

I try to make everyone feel welcome, but I do go a little above and beyond to grow the powerlifting community here. Link new members to the powerlifting corner and powerlifting logs and interact with new member's logs or just help current members that express an interest in it. It's come a long way in just the year I've been here. I think we've got a really good thing going here right now in that regard.

Powerlifting is pretty new here. There are other boards with a larger powerlifting base but it's nice to see it growing in popularity here