6 grams of Test lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
I worked on the kill floor in a slaughter house. Pay was garbage and 0 perks like free cuts of meat or anything. Actually gets really depressing ending every day covered in animal blood and hair and fat. The smell permeates everything you own as well.

Damn good at skinning a cow or water Buffalo now though
That is still a job, I think few people dream of such a job. And how does it feel during such work. Now how, I hope I changed the type of activity?

Yes thank God. I now do back end stuff in a physio clinic + some rehab training and hope to move into full time personal training and coaching.
It's great that he changed his damn job. I think personal training is much more pleasant and more promising than the hell that you had. Although I may be wrong :)

It's great that he changed his damn job. I think personal training is much more pleasant and more promising than the hell that you had. Although I may be wrong :)
I agree. Working there made it hard to keep eating steak and such that's for sure. Knowing where your meat comes from is one thing, but skinning and gutting it for 8hrs a day is a whole other concept

Gonna be interesting if I find 900mg Test works better with 600 Deca and 400 Tren E, than using 2.1g of Test.

You know, the whole Saturation debate.

2.1 lol what the fuck is the .1 u are a fukin asshole
I'll try to make this simple for someone at your level:

A week has 7 days.
2.1 g = 2100 mg. (Still with me?)
A often-used injection frequency is 3x per week.
2100 is a multiple of 3: 2100/3=700.
It's also a multiple of 7 in case he wants to do daily dosing.

I know... Maths is fukin harrd.

I know math good but just simplify it and say 2g - 2.1 is like fukin retarted- it like these assholes on here that take 183 mg of test or 469 of eq - just round it off man - 2.1 is there really a difference in the outcome of your physique with the .1 added dipshit

I know math good but just simplify it and say 2g - 2.1 is like fukin retarted- it like these assholes on here that take 183 mg of test or 469 of eq - just round it off man - 2.1 is there really a difference in the outcome of your physique with the .1 added dipshit
Its not about that, you are missing the point.

Its not about that, you are missing the point.
As usual. Whole numbers are easier to understand, and they're even easier to understand if they're multiples of 10; his cashew-sized brain short-circuits and a sympathetic nervous system overload occurs when he sees complicated numbers like 2.1, 183, or 469.

In his own mind, he knows math good, just like he also knows grammar good, and punctuation good, and run-on sentences good.

The irony of him calling anyone a dipshit is nothing short of incredible. A troll among trolls.

2.1 lol what the fuck is the .1 u are a fukin asshole
There is no way you're an adult. You act like a child. I'm guessing your 16ish yrs old.
I would say your trolling as usual, but I'm starting to think you might actually be serious.

I brewed Test D brewed at 300mg/ml
3 different injections in week
3mL on one day = 900mg
1ml on 1 day = 300mg (mid way through week)
3mL on another day = 900mg
Add those up.
900+900+300 = 2,100mg = 2.1g

Does the 100mg on the end matter? Well, for correct math, yes. Is the 100mg going to take it to the next level? Hmmm...

If it was 2,500mg or 2.5g, would you be weirded out by the .5? Does 500mg matter? That's quite a bit. That is some people's blast amount.

However, just for you, I will add 87.3mg
2,187.3mg
Now divide that by 1000 and now we have
2.1873g is what I will be running just to make your head explode.

Last edited:
I agree. Working there made it hard to keep eating steak and such that's for sure. Knowing where your meat comes from is one thing, but skinning and gutting it for 8hrs a day is a whole other concept
A very accurate comparison. Straight to the point. It's good that everything has changed.

I am sure and do not think that I am mistaken, the topic is not for the sake of the essence and as it should be. And you decided to troll us. Especially in the context of 2-2.1 g, 183 or 469 mg.

Like Big J Cutler said no matter how much steroids you give to a chihuahua it wont become a rottweiler
Nevertheless, if you inject it full of steroids, growth hormone, and insulin, force feed it a high protein carb diet, and force it to drag around a little wheel barrow tire, you will have one jacked little chihuahua.

No matter how much steroids I give to GuerillaPete, he is not going to transform into a Rottweiler, either, but we can have one jacked GuerillaPete.

Gonna have to get more Test D raws, larger beaker, and larger media bottle.
Gonna brew @400mg/ml
Here is some math for my homie @Ironman 580

After bloodwork good. Probably take 15wk cruise.
This is gonna be a full year.
Need a name for this yearly blast.
Goal is to gain substantial mass to frame, so when I drop to 200mg/wk Test, I can blast on 600mg and stay larger year round.
Then start a fake natty youtube channel and push my own preworkout and sexual health supplement.
Wear a mask like NinjaTyler (I wonder where he went. Did he die, or is he at the Beeeech)

16wk Blast 2.4g Test D
10wk Cruise 800mg Test D
16wk Blast 2.4g Test D
10wk Cruise 800mg Test D
52 wks
Ran with
DECA @ 420mg 0.7ml 2xWk
Tren E @ 600mg 1.5ml 2xWk

Blast:
2.4g (2,400mg)
16wks x 2 = 32wks
32wks x 2400mg = 76,800mg (76.8g)
4g/vial
76.8g/4g = 19.2 vials
19.2 vials x 2 runs = 38.4 vials

Cruise: (fake More Plates More Dates blast x 2)
800mg
10wks x 2 = 20wks
20wks x 800mg = 16,000mg (16g)
16g/4g= 4 vials

Yearly requirement
76,800 + 16,000 = 92,800mg (92.8g)

I don't think I would ever even touch 3g, much less 6. However never thought I would run a 1g and the internet made me scared of Tren.

I gave never ran GH, but I may start running year round. I just don't want to ever touch insulin.
5iu during cruise (20wks)
10iu during blast (32wks)
@Ironman 580 need you on this, how many IU GH for the year?

I have a soft bitch face, so trying to square out my face, and get larger feet and hands so people take me seriously. I read that GH is the secret sauce to become more manly.
Wifey currently makes me wear pink panties with attached remote shocking butt plug.
I'm tryna wear the pants now.
Dong already on larger side, so trying to grow into it so I don't look like a freak of nature

Last edited: